Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop your beer in a big QT cup and drink it through a straw. If they fire you tell them they can call me and I'll straighten it out for you. Promise.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      Drop your beer in a big QT cup and drink it through a straw. If they fire you tell them they can call me and I'll straighten it out for you. Promise.
      I was hoping for an Adventure Time sippy cup. Then if i have 8 or 10 beers and get a bit tipsy, I won't spill any.

Comment

• Fuck I cant find new headlights or tailights for my car.

Comment

• Nevermind I foud euro headlight lenses. Now to find tailights

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            I don't know what to make for tea
            Rum cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Nevermind I foud euro headlight lenses. Now to find tailights

Done

Comment

• Found a bag of mini sausage rolls in my freezer, I guess that's tea sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Done
                  Not for the Galant dumbass

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Found a bag of mini sausage rolls in my freezer, I guess that's tea sorted.
                  FTW

Comment

• Wish I had some food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I was hoping for an Adventure Time sippy cup. Then if i have 8 or 10 beers and get a bit tipsy, I won't spill any.
                      If you find an adventure time sippy cup I will buy it right yesterday. Life couldn't become anymore complete.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Done
                      Hard to say no to that huh?
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Nevermind I foud euro headlight lenses. Now to find tailights

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Wish I had some food.
                          To answer your question from last night I ***** the grocery store. I only worked there for a week then went to work in MD as a Logistics supervisor. I cant find shit for jobs that fit in my school schedule so I went to that fast food joint. But the good thing is they are new so I should be able to get promoted easily. And it is less than a mile from my house.

Comment

• You win at the internet today.

Comment

• Just walked out of Best Buy and saw a cart against the fender of my M3.

I was ready to tear drywall off the establishment's wall and hurl the cart return through someone's asshole.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• looked at the showroom and saw the thread "My new Beetle....." Thought to myself: "Bagged on Rotiforms. I was correct. I swear nazi's didn't conform as much as dub kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X