• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had a lot of monies.

Comment

• Think I'm gonna go shooting tonight

Comment

• Nothing says "love thy neighbor" like starting a slash burn that blows into their yard. While they are working outside.

Fuck those assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Nothing says "love thy neighbor" like starting a slash burn that blows into their yard. While they are working outside.

Fuck those assholes.
          I'd rather be in the yard when it happened so they know I saw them do it...

Now you have leverage

Comment

• cornrow, you in here?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You rang?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                You rang?
                my cue is fucked, so Im buying a new on sooner than later. aware me on some

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  my cue is fucked, so Im buying a new on sooner than later. aware me on some
                  this is what I have now

Comment

• sup nakkas

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      I'd rather be in the yard when it happened so they know I saw them do it...

Now you have leverage
                      It's my fire. I got a burn permit too, so they can eat a dick.

Comment

Make sure the next cue you get has what you had before on the shaft which is the pro taper.

And that cue is around the price range of Players cues, and they're more of a classic style as far as design goes.

What is wrong with the cue anyway?

Comment

Make sure the next cue you get has what you had before on the shaft which is the pro taper.

And that cue is around the price range of Players cues, and they're more of a classic style as far as design goes.

What is wrong with the cue anyway?
                          Werd. I prefer the classic look rather than some of the ridiculous designs out there.

Its something with the joint. I think from years of breaking with it (yea, I know I shouldnt do that) the joint is crooked now. When its together it rolls like its warped, but the individual pieces are straight. So Im gonna buy a replacement and then a cue to break with (ie something cheap) or spend a little more on a jump/break or break cue

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            It's my fire. I got a burn permit too, so they can eat a dick.
                            Lol oh, read it wrong.

I burn all the damn time, the fire marshal can come out and tell me to put it out and threaten to ticket me if he wants, but until then, smokey bear's burn schedule can suck it.

Comment

Werd. I prefer the classic look rather than some of the ridiculous designs out there.

Its something with the joint. I think from years of breaking with it (yea, I know I shouldnt do that) the joint is crooked now. When its together it rolls like its warped, but the individual pieces are straight. So Im gonna buy a replacement and then a cue to break with (ie something cheap) or spend a little more on a jump/break or break cue
                              That is exactly how mine is, but mine at the joint, you can see that the wood gotten a bit darker on one side which I think somehow water got through the zipper on my case. I just didn't care at the time because I had that mentality of never putting money into buying a good cue when I could just shoot fine with a solid house cue. I kinda regret not taking care of it but oh well. I'll buy a new cue eventually and that one will just be my break/extra cue.

Comment

That is exactly how mine is, but mine at the joint, you can see that the wood gotten a bit darker on one side which I think somehow water got through the zipper on my case. I just didn't care at the time because I had that mentality of never putting money into buying a good cue when I could just shoot fine with a solid house cue. I kinda regret not taking care of it but oh well. I'll buy a new cue eventually and that one will just be my break/extra cue.
                                I was playing last night and noticed something was up. so I took it all apart and figured out that was the deal. Also on the Cuetec there is a small plastic ring that is by the joint on the handle side. I saw that that piece is cracked now.

So qaulity wise, all the name brands in that price range are pretty similar?

Comment

Working...
                                X