• Man I wish I could get rid of this fucking car

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What are you trying to get dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            What are you trying to get dude?
            you're gonna laugh...

'02 Saab 9-5 Aero sedan 5-speed. Stock numbers are 250hp/250tq. $1500 and you can get it to 325 whp and keep it running reliably.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I would have never have guessed lol. Sounds fun.

Comment

• Pluh need to buy brakes for the audi.

Comment

• I just replaced my brake pads like at the beginning of Spring and I have had a squeal start just like 2 weeks ago. Too fucking lazy to inspect it.

Comment

• I was driving down the road and a funny light popped on in the dash. Turns out it is the brake pad warning light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      yo
                      how much does a base model r32 sedan go for over on crim island?
                      R32 2door? 4 door? or GTR?

2 doors are common, around $5k, can be had for cheaper without rego and etc

4 doors, are a lot less common, so people think they can charge high prices for them, but can still be picked up for around $5k too if looking hard enough

GTRs have dropped in price nowdays, can be had for as little as $13k, but at their age, you'd want one with an engine rebuild and a gearbox/transfer case re-fresh to save a few $$$$ down the road, so closer to $17k
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        R32 2door? 4 door? or GTR?

2 doors are common, around $5k, can be had for cheaper without rego and etc

4 doors, are a lot less common, so people think they can charge high prices for them, but can still be picked up for around $5k too if looking hard enough

GTRs have dropped in price nowdays, can be had for as little as $13k, but at their age, you'd want one with an engine rebuild and a gearbox/transfer case re-fresh to save a few $$$$ down the road, so closer to $17k
                        A 4dr non gtr.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          you're gonna laugh...

'02 Saab 9-5 Aero sedan 5-speed. Stock numbers are 250hp/250tq. $1500 and you can get it to 325 whp and keep it running reliably.
                          Those are actually kind of cool, in a strange kind of way. My friend had one in collage with a tune and an exhaust, wasn't a bad car.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          A 4dr non gtr.
                          After all the shit you give us for wanting a Skyline, then you start asking about them

Cunt.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• How much would it cost you guys to get a car over from Japan, like $3k?
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                How much would it cost you guys to get a car over from Japan, like $3k?
                                I've never bothered to look, because if I knew it was cheap, I might do something. Ignorance is bliss, as I think it's really expensive.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X