X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Truck? When did you get that?
    Last week. Kind of enjoy the change of pace, honestly. My wife has already suggested that I lower it.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Last week. Kind of enjoy the change of pace, honestly. My wife has already suggested that I lower it.
      Oh cool.

I wish I could afford another daily for the winter months, meant to be the worst we've had for decades (But I'm sure they say that every year)

Comment

• Morning cunts.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        What truck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Oh cool.

I wish I could afford another daily for the winter months, meant to be the worst we've had for decades (But I'm sure they say that every year)
          It's nice to have a backup. I've needed a truck for months, having a house makes you realize how much shit you have to haul around.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Morning cunts.

What truck?
          This one. Ignore the piece of black tape on the hood, I popped off the ugly bug deflector that was on it and I don't have any rubbing compound yet.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's cool man. Least you don't have to clench every time you go over a bump

Comment

• I only really do that in the Prelude. Speaking of, the white wheels are coming off tonight. So much for doing fall pictures this year.

Comment

I only really do that in the Prelude. Speaking of, the white wheels are coming off tonight. So much for doing fall pictures this year.
                Mine are coming off at the end of the month. I'm supposed to be shooting at this old army base this week, can't wait.

Comment

• Lovely Chris.

My friend's dad passed away like a month or two ago, and one of the possessions of his was this early 80's Toyota mini truck. Still has the original radio, low miles, I think it's even a 4wd model. White with light/dark blue decals on the bed. I WANT IT.

Comment

Morning all.

Citing the talk about Seahawks and whatnot:

If your "sport" has cheerleaders, it's not a sport. It's a game.
                    Hemingway said it best:

"Mountaineering, bull fighting, and auto racing are sports, everything else is a game."

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• yo
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yo Dave.

Comment

• mother fucking bored
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Found out this morning that the car is only running wastegate pressure of boost. I need to redo the boost hoses to the ecu and I will see full boost.

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Hemingway said it best:

"Mountaineering, bull fighting, and auto racing are sports, everything else is a game."
                                Hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X