Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went geico on my last bike's insurance. Twas like $145 for a year. I can deal with that.

Comment

• I got a 6 month quote from my bank for the galant and the mercedes I am swooning over and it would be 455 every 6 months.

That is with 4 speeding tickets, a burnout ticket, and license suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Putting money aside right now for wheels and coils and I've already started piecing together my turbo kit for it. Just nothing worth sharing yet.
        Nice. I could see myself getting one of them later on, so I'll be creepin.

Comment

• I have pretty good rates through state farm. The FRS is only 400ish every six months and the benz is closer to 280ish. The Ruckus is free though. Can't beat that haha
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            Nice. I could see myself getting one of them later on, so I'll be creepin.
            It's a really awesome car man, I'd highly recommend it.

Comment

I have pretty good rates through state farm. The FRS is only 400ish every six months and the benz is closer to 280ish. The Ruckus is free though. Can't beat that haha
              Full coverage?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Full coverage?
                On the frs. The Benz is just liability.

Comment

On the frs. The Benz is just liability.
                  Thats not terrible then for the frs. The benz seems kinda high.

Comment

• Evo brembos for $350 with new seals just needs a paint. Damnit!

Comment

Thats not terrible then for the frs. The benz seems kinda high.
                      Yea it definitely is, but I live with it because everywhere else wanted to kill me on the frs.

Comment

Evo brembos for $350 with new seals just needs a paint. Damnit!
                        link meh
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yea it definitely is, but I live with it because everywhere else wanted to kill me on the frs.
                          My insurance is through my bank and it is awesome. I could get full coverage on my grand national with daily duties for 350 IIRC

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            link meh
                            For Sale - Part Outs - F/S: parts that i have been hording - So i have been holding onto most of these parts for awhile and my son is due next month and we need the extra money. All pictures will be below. all items shipped will have tracking. Brembo calipers! i started to remove the paint. 400 shipped PLX SM-AFR with...

He is on a eclipse forum I am on and has them for 350 shipped there.

There is a set on the same clipse forum for 400 shipped with decent paint and low miles.

Comment

My insurance is through my bank and it is awesome. I could get full coverage on my grand national with daily duties for 350 IIRC
                              That's awesome. When i had insurance on my Cougar it was ridiculous. Glad I decided to tear it apart so i could cancel the insurance... of course that has cost my a lot more in the long run haha

Comment

That's awesome. When i had insurance on my Cougar it was ridiculous. Glad I decided to tear it apart so i could cancel the insurance... of course that has cost my a lot more in the long run haha
                                Tearing down is always expensive. Fucking snowballs.

Comment

Working...
                                X