X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Cheap?

What specs?
    Damn they're both gone now, it's only been a few days. They were around $900, and one was from a salvage yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      Sounds like something i'd drink.

Sup women

Someone abandoned a really clean w126 300sd in the apartment parking lot next to where I live and its gonna bum me out when it gets towed and crushed...
      The feels.

A person in my neighborhood has a w126 300sel that just sits in the driveway. I have been meaning to draft up a letter to ask about it. Nobody even lives in the house, the owners daughter checks the mail once a week and thats it.

Comment

• Hey Xbox, y u get red ring now after I fixed you earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          The feels.

A person in my neighborhood has a w126 300sel that just sits in the driveway. I have been meaning to draft up a letter to ask about it. Nobody even lives in the house, the owners daughter checks the mail once a week and thats it.
          it has a flat tire, they took the plates off (?) and just left it there by the looks of it.

The little hoodrat in me wants to jack it and drive it to the magical Mercedes persevere where all the old mercs smoke cigars and talk about ww2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            it has a flat tire, they took the plates off (?) and just left it there by the looks of it.

The little hoodrat in me wants to jack it and drive it to the magical Mercedes persevere where all the old mercs smoke cigars and talk about ww2
            Mah nigga. Thats the same as the one up the way from me. The tags are 5 years expired and all 4 tires are very low or flat.

Comment

• Cunts.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Gotcha. Just saw you mention a while ago you had one, and was wondering if you were up to trouble already or not.
                Putting money aside right now for wheels and coils and I've already started piecing together my turbo kit for it. Just nothing worth sharing yet.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Woke up and scrambled because I thought I slept too late. Then realized I was early. Man I could have used those extra minutes.

Comment

• Morning all.

Post and run for me today.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Morning all.

Post and run for me today.
                      Is that similar to shit and dip?
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Is that similar to shit and dip?
                        Same thing as a bash & dash.
                        Hit it & quit it.
                        Poke & make smoke.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Same thing as a bash & dash.
                          Hit it & quit it.
                          Poke & make smoke.
                          Sounds about right.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

• So, I started hunting around for insurance (now that I'm married, own a house, etc.).

I currently pay about $280/mo for my three cars, all full coverage.

I just got a quote from Geico for four vehicles (truck, Prelude, M3, Accord) with full coverage.

$145/mo.

Wat

Comment

• Insurance is a total mind fuck

Comment

• I got one from State Farm. $287/mo.

Lol no.

Comment

Working...
                                X