• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    You only just realized that ha ha
    I realized it when I bought my M3.
    Originally posted by P78 View Post
    stock cars still don't appeal to me tho

and i outage every mf on here now.
    Minor tweaks are one thing. I won't be fucking with the drivetrain- just little mods here and there. Maybe retrofit the headlights, newer stereo, level the front, etc. Not "hey, lets tuck the wiring harness because I don't want people to see it".
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• stock as in stock ride height

i've been driving lowered and slammed cars since day 9 of my drivers licence (9 you say, yes, drove my mum's car (which was lowered from the factory) for 9 more days, before i got the mk2 golf)
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• That JDMST group is a fucking joke. I swear. The amount of pricks. Some community ehh.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• You guys don't have the hassle of police as we do over here.

It is nice to drive a stock auto car during a police crack down as you just cruise on past and lol
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• uehm WHAT

i live in a town swarming with cops

i've been stopped on numerous ocassions

but i have a lowered car rego, so fuck them, okay it costs me 46€ more every year but ...

Comment

• Yeah we don't have that, here it is a defect and a $350 fine, so then you have to clear the defect within 7 days or you can't drive the car and that requires a road worth certificate inspection which is around $150(if the car passes) otherwise you have to fix whatever gets picked on and try again within 7 days to get it passed or you have to pay $150 for a re-inspection again

Comment

• i already followed the cops into the inspection :sigh

bags aren't even allowed over here btw

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  The older I get, the more I realize that a stock daily driver is a good thing.

All this thing needs is a set of tires and a newer stereo. And potentially some retrofitted headlights.
                  Blasphemy! You're old before your time bro.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Bags aren't allowed here either unless engineered, but then they need to be engineered so they can not be dropped while driving and need to have 100mm moving ride height, so nobody has them engineered to that level

Comment

• fucking stupid laws

engine swap isn't allowed either (or near impossibru to get it cleared by inspection)

Comment

• Just ordered tires for it.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I really want a big american oldskool cruiser car

Comment

• Something with a BigBlock V8, so people can hear me hurting the environment

Comment

• i want a 50's 60's truck for my electrical business

this style of truck

Comment

• dang

drug courier in Brasil, crushed by his own weed (500kg), after hitting a tree

Comment

Working...
                                X