Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military is probably one of the only things that was passed so my pay isn't affected. At least that's what the news says.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• I'm waiting to see if I'll get back pay like what happened in 1995. I have gotten a bunch of shit done this week. I got both windows in the yurt and possibly have an engine tracked down for the Jeep.

Opinion time, I got a guy that will sand blast my Hamann faces for $25 at his powercoating shop. Do you guys think that will adversely affect the embossed writing on the faces?

Comment

• Here's your back pay answer: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...l-workers?lite
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I'm waiting to see if I'll get back pay like what happened in 1995. I have gotten a bunch of shit done this week. I got both windows in the yurt and possibly have an engine tracked down for the Jeep.

Opinion time, I got a guy that will sand blast my Hamann faces for $25 at his powercoating shop. Do you guys think that will adversely affect the embossed writing on the faces?
          If you are worried ask him to soda blast it. I have sandblasted cylinder heads and it didnt take any metal off the head.

Comment

• ded
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              fuckyafuck
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Having a car that weighs 2700 pounds with 350 wheel horsepower and torque is fucking awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Having a car that weighs 2700 pounds with 350 wheel horsepower and torque is fucking awesome

Comment

• So this huge dude that fights in MMA got his Galaxy S4 jacked. He knows what kind of car they drive, and what he looks like etc.

That guy is fucked.

Comment

• I just got payed $400 to drive a dudes f-350 to Bend from Portland (3 hours), he then invited me to go hunting with him, and then drive his MLK 6.3 AMG back to Portland. At first I was disappointed it was a suv, but that thing was the fastest thing I have ever driven, holy shit it is amazing. Also he was a friend of my friends parents, I had never meet him before, and I'm 16. pretty good deal

Comment

• someones lost I think
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• bmw went to its new owner this morning. was sad to see it go

but pretty much bought a new car this arvo.

Comment

• pluh
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Good morning gents

Comment

• A lot of lost people UITT

Comment

Working...
                                X