X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well guys i am out!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Good. Finally worth it to post again. Don't have to worry about responses being typed in retard.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Last hour of work. I'f got Daft punk cranked through my headphones. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Good. Finally worth it to post again. Don't have to worry about responses being typed in retard.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• What is up.

Comment

• Not much up here Coco. You?

Comment

• Well fucking shit.

That went WAY better than I hoped.

Marilynn is actually super happy for me. Now her and I are talking about some sort of setup where they'll take pictures internally during the week, and I'll get paid to write their blog posts remotely for the following week.

FMU saves money, and combined with my other freelancing work, I rake in a fucking pile of money (well, for me -- i know almost all you fuckers make a good deal more than i do).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g[/ame]

Originally posted by Rob&co
                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                  Well fucking shit.

Marilynn is actually super happy for me. Now her and I are talking about some sort of setup where they'll take pictures internally during the week, and I'll get paid to write their blog posts remotely for the following week.

FMU saves money, and combined with my other freelancing work, I rake in a fucking pile of money (well, for me -- i know almost all you fuckers make a good deal more than i do).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g
                  Hell yeah Andrew, Good to hear!

Comment

• that's awesome, dude.

Comment

Well fucking shit.

[ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g[/url]
                      Good. I imagine they probably realized how much you do and can't afford to let you go completely. It's definitely deserved.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• You fuckers need to convince me that I shouldn't buy a Honda CR500.

Comment

• No
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Grandma's bday today so taking mom to see her at the cemetery. Got my frappe too.

Oh and good shit Internet Andrew.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              No
                              this
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Well fucking shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g
                                Not really bud. I may make more than you do but considering the cost of living here in CA it equates to about the same. I just got an offer to work for BMW though. So if that goes through then I can say yeah I get payed Very well.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X