Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I am locked inside of my e30! I think I need to fart!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      Help I am locked inside of my e30! I think I need to fart!
      People die from that you know

Comment

• nigga u high

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I know I'm doing it for the right reason, it's just tough.

I know you guys understand, but it's hard, to the point of almost being emotional, deciding to part a car after 3+ years of saving and doing all the hard work yourself to make it something you always envisioned.
          You have no idea how much I can relate to you in that respect. I've had my Prelude 5 years now, and there have been times where I've come awfully close to having to part it out. Then I drive it, fix little things on it, and sacrifice in other places. Every time I drive the car it brings a smile to my face.

There's no shame in growing attached to a material thing; even when it's old, tired, and rusty, you'll still love it just the same.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• once I had a car for almost 2 years. thats by far the longest Ive ever had one
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              People die from that you know
              apparently lol
              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              nigga u high
              ohh yeah you were right I simply needed to push on the door as I pulled the handle....
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              once I had a car for almost 2 years. thats by far the longest Ive ever had one
              LOL I am coming up on 1 year and 5 months I think.... I don't plan to ever sell it... Maybe crash or junk or park it to rot but not sell lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

apparently lol

ohh yeah you were right I simply needed to push on the door as I pulled the handle....

LOL I am coming up on 1 year and 5 months I think.... I don't plan to ever sell it... Maybe crash or junk or park it to rot but not sell lol
                Ive owned a decent amount of cars though

Comment

• Damnit Rob. Why the fuck are you trying to kill yourself by farting in your car with the windows up?
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    Damnit Rob. Why the fuck are you trying to kill yourself by farting in your car with the windows up?
                    He gets high from it. Kind of like that fucked up shit people do when they get high off of fermenting feces fumes.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      He gets high from it. Kind of like that fucked up shit people do when they get high off of fermenting feces fumes.
                      only in Rochester

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Damnit Rob. Why the fuck are you trying to kill yourself by farting in your car with the windows up?
                        lol I wasn't I thought I was trapped like a 16year old whore on MOLI!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          only in Rochester

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          :facepalm
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

If she werent so ugly, someone might have rescued her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              only in Rochester
                              Don't act like you've never seen that stupid show on Spike, 1000 ways to die or some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Don't act like you've never seen that stupid show on Spike, 1000 ways to die or some shit.
                                I havent had cable tv in 11 years lol, so no I havent seen that shit

Comment

Working...
                                X