This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Car failed it's MOT and I have no money to fix it. And I need it for the weekend. Great
    Dont be a pussy
    Drive it anyways
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      not sure if unicorn tears would taste good or bad...
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Dont be a pussy
        Drive it anyways
        If I can't fix it before the retest on friday, then yes, it shall be driven.

Comment

• What needs doing Scott?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Anyone want dibs on my wheels?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Anyone want dibs on my wheels?
              The partout begins?

Comment

Anyone want dibs on my wheels?
                Price?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  The partout begins?
                  Yeah, I think it's time to move on.

My priorities have changed and I don't have the time and money right now to keep working on this thing. Plus I really want to save for something really worth building, like say a 911. lol

I just need to get some winter tires for my stock wheels before these go up for sale. Then buy some OEM hubcaps, and put the stock springs and shocks back in. I'll try and sell the coils, they are pretty beat after 40k miles but if I could get $300 out of them I'd take it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                    What needs doing Scott?
                    Left front ball joint, right track rod end, airbag light and handbrake.

Picked up the Track rod end and two lollipop bushes there. Dad lent me some money

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Price?
                      For you, $1100 with the tires that are on them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Left front ball joint, right track rod end, airbag light and handbrake.

Picked up the Track rod end and two lollipop bushes there. Dad lent me some money
                        On my e36 I managed to wing the light with some electrical tape over it, he didnt notice haha
                        -SW|UK-
                        Education - Knowledge - Power
                        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• I think the warning is from the sensor under the seat...going to try putting another seat in it

Comment

For you, $1100 with the tires that are on them.
                            I may be in touch with you when I return from my honeymoon.

Comment

Yeah, I think it's time to move on.

My priorities have changed and I don't have the time and money right now to keep working on this thing. Plus I really want to save for something really worth building, like say a 911. lol

I just need to get some winter tires for my stock wheels before these go up for sale. Then buy some OEM hubcaps, and put the stock springs and shocks back in. I'll try and sell the coils, they are pretty beat after 40k miles but if I could get $300 out of them I'd take it.

I guess it's time to move on to something else. Plus sometimes it's nice to have a stock car that you really don't have to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I guess it's time to move on to something else. Plus sometimes it's nice to have a stock car that you really don't have to worry about.
                                This.

Having your daily driver double as your project car fucking sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X