Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guy I know keeps changing cars every 3 months but every time he gets one he raves and rants about it like its the greatest thing.

then he gets another car and the process starts all over again. I wanna punch him in the mouth.

Comment

• either agree that all cars are shit and you'll never be satisfied

or

find a car you like and stick with it (at least for a while damn it)

Comment

• I just bought a fake pass port! YES FTW!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          I just bought a fake pass port! YES FTW!
          Did you get it from one of those forums guys who have the best prices around? Along with a new unlocked blackberry?

Comment

• Sup guys.

Had lightning strike a power pole about 200 yards from the yurt. Shit's loud. The flash fried all of my solar outdoor lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Did you get it from one of those forums guys who have the best prices around? Along with a new unlocked blackberry?
              YES in the Off topic area! FUCK YES I am excite about my niggaberry!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Sup guys.

Had lightning strike a power pole about 200 yards from the yurt. Shit's loud. The flash fried all of my solar outdoor lights.
                I have had lightening strike a tree that was about 50 feet away from me. The electrical charge in the air was scary as shit. I thought I was about to die.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                YES in the Off topic area! FUCK YES I am excite about my niggaberry!
                Fuckin right man!!!!

Comment

• oh snap I found some sparco seats with brackets for a Benjamin!

Comment

• I hope I can find GTAV on ps33 after work today ;(
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Played it today, it's pretty funny

Comment

• you basterd! lol tell me more! Have you played online that's all I want forget the story mode that's when the games becomes boring lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Nah, no online. Just went about stealing cars and flying planes - the usual shit

Comment

• Debating on wether to trade in games or use my $15 gift card at target. Or not get it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              Nah, no online. Just went about stealing cars and flying planes - the usual shit
                              don't say anymore!

PS matt get on it playa!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• My friend leaves for California in two days. I'm pretty jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X