• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't done shit all day
    feelsgoodman
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• The only thing I got done that was productive was wash the Grand National. Havent even waxed it. I had so much planned today and life said fuck no.

Comment

• fucking subaru valve cover gaskets...

let me fix this,

Fucking Subaru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
          fucking subaru valve cover gaskets...

let me fix this,

Fucking Subaru.
          I think those fuckers leak when they're new. I think I've only owned one out of my last 6 that haven't leaked.

Comment

• I have been doing a minor overhaul on a 2008 outback all day, timing belt, VC gaskets, all hoses and belts. plugs, water pump. oil, air filter . ya know, exciting stuff.... like 1 of the radiator strap bolts just twisting off at like 15 ft lbs. and the other one just came right out, WHY!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
              I have been doing a minor overhaul on a 2008 outback all day, timing belt, VC gaskets, all hoses and belts. plugs, water pump. oil, air filter . ya know, exciting stuff.... like 1 of the radiator strap bolts just twisting off at like 15 ft lbs. and the other one just came right out, WHY!?
              Because Subaru.

Comment

• lol
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Beer is good.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• There's two H23 engines at Pick A Part. I should get one and do a H22/23. More torque, and a stronger bottom end.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Beer is good.
                      Always is.

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      There's two H23 engines at Pick A Part. I should get one and do a H22/23. More torque, and a stronger bottom end.
                      ls1 swap that bitch

Gonna start on a letter tonight to give to put in my neighbors mailbox testing the waters if they want to sell the car.

Comment

• Kinda want to set myself a deadline of Christmas to finish the Crown.. but I think my funds would not allow it
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Kinda want to set myself a deadline of Christmas to finish the Crown.. but I think my funds would not allow it
                          I have learned not to set deadlines with cars, they will fuck you over and laugh in your face. My parents and friends ask me when the galant is done, I say when it damn well pleases.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            I have learned not to set deadlines with cars, they will fuck you over and laugh in your face. My parents and friends ask me when the galant is done, I say when it damn well pleases.
                            This. Never set a deadline. Must projects are never "done" regardless of what you initially want. That being said, the beer has gotten to me and I'm going to crash. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Later cunts.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• But I want to cruise around in it for summer

I love taking a cool car down to the beach and watch people miring as I roll in.

Having a stock daily is good for avoiding cops, but it ain't a cruising car

Priorities are to get the Crown and put it on club reg.
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I feel ya, I want the galant done by summer. Well our summer is different time than your summer

Comment

Working...
                                X