This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    There's a 1990 Cressida listed on craigslist for $700. Needs a transmission.

Hmm.
    LSx swap it.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
      LSx swap it.
      Did we just become best friends?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Did we just become best friends?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Coffee and an apple for breakfast was a bad idea.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Just paid for the DriftWorks knuckle setup

Should get it some time next week, as a mate has to pull them from his car.

So next week should be fun time, installing new coilovers and knuckles
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                Just paid for the DriftWorks knuckle setup

Should get it some time next week, as a mate has to pull them from his car.

So next week should be fun time, installing new coilovers and knuckles
                good stuff
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• 6 years ago Nigel Petrie had a vision that wouldn’t leave his mind, for over 3 years he mentally worked through the steps that would turn his vision into a…

Comment

• Driftworks shit is always good, Roman

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      *Today.

My Friday has arrived as well. fuckyeah.jpg

True. Popping the retaining clip is the part that I'm referring to though. I don't pry on shit with screwdrivers often but the gap between a trans case and a CV axle is almost negligible.

See my reply above. Pry bars have a fat foot that doesn't fit in those tight places hence the reason I said it. Otherwise, the pry bar does get used for what its intended. Bashing yourself in the foot if it slips out of your hand.

Now that I'm done with that, morning guise.
                      Get a chisel or a better prybar. Though I do have a bunch of harbor frieght free screwdrivers that I use for punches, chisels, awls, and pry bars. My nice screw drivers never.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Thank you for reminding me- my inspection for my Prelude is up this month, too. Looks like that'll get done when I get back from SC.
                      My daily is over a year dead on inspection

There's a 1990 Cressida listed on craigslist for $700. Needs a transmission.

Hmm.
                      4 jz that bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Get a chisel or a better prybar. Though I do have a bunch of harbor frieght free screwdrivers that I use for punches, chisels, awls, and pry bars. My nice screw drivers never.

My daily is over a year dead on inspection

4 jz that bitch
                        Just called my friend, he's going to sticker me this weekened.

I really, really want an older project. I drove down a back road last night, and my fiance picked out a Celica-Supra sitting at the end of someone's driveway. She instantly rubber-necked and asked to go back and look at it.

Comment

I really, really want an older project. I drove down a back road last night, and my fiance picked out a Celica-Supra sitting at the end of someone's driveway. She instantly rubber-necked and asked to go back and look at it.
                          Get an old 911

They're all the rage right now

Comment

• So much want.

Comment

I tried to pay off a guy to pass it. He goes you know I could call the cops right now for that. I said you know I could give you another $20 too? He told me to get the fuck out of his shop.

I have been looking for something to replace my daily. A falcon was one of the thoughts. I just want something old with character, cut the springs, block the rear, and put white walls on.

I would daily the shit out of it fuck comforts I need a radio and a comfortable seat. I will deal with the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                That's the part that doesn't make sense though. What's a chisel for? Cutting/ breaking things. Screwdrivers? Screwing (insert Quagmire laugh here), prybars? Prying. Tools are meant to be used and often times, they're used for things they really shouldn't be used for because you have to. Even when using them for what they're meant for, they fail. I've got a full set of Snap-On stuff as well as a set of Craftsman stuff. If I was to keep my "nice tools" in pristine shape and only use HF tools, what's the point of the "nice tools"? Display? Fuck that.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X