This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Nope, stereotypes exist for a reason. I'm guessing that because you live in Portland and drive an aircooled you have at least 3 tattoos, 5 flannel shirts, 2 Apple products and one "bobber/ Cafe" style bike because it make you feel like your're going against the grain. You may also play acoustic guitar. You bought the bobber because you didn't want to spend the money for a Sportster 883.

Also, you may have a 6 pack of PBR and at least one Ninkasi/Rogue 22oz bottle of beer in your fridge.
    Lololololo good times. Pretty close, but I live 4 hours away from Portland. Sold the Ghia last year (but don't tell Rob, I want him to think I still have it). No tattoos, I'm a beautiful man. I have at least 5 flannels, good guess! The only apple product I have is my iPhone, and I love it. I'm a Microsoft man. I'm into cafe's cause I think they are gorgeous, and foreign to the typical MERICA style I see on Harleys. I **** Harleys, but the 883 is pretty cool. I play acoustic guitar, may I serenade you?? I bought the bobber (I like to think its a café racer) because it sets me apart from all the douche Harley fags and the crotch rocket guys (I still like crotch rockets).

LOL I am known for drinking some PBR, but I have neither in the fridge.

Comment

• goddamn hipsters everywhere
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        Lololololo good times. Pretty close, but I live 4 hours away from Portland. Sold the Ghia last year (but don't tell Rob, I want him to think I still have it). No tattoos, I'm a beautiful man. I have at least 5 flannels, good guess! The only apple product I have is my iPhone, and I love it. I'm a Microsoft man. I'm into cafe's cause I think they are gorgeous, and foreign to the typical MERICA style I see on Harleys. I **** Harleys, but the 883 is pretty cool. I play acoustic guitar, may I serenade you?? I bought the bobber (I like to think its a café racer) because it sets me apart from all the douche Harley fags and the crotch rocket guys (I still like crotch rockets).

LOL I am known for drinking some PBR, but I have neither in the fridge.
        4 hours form PDX puts you in Bend?

Comment

I don't know shit about upstate NY so I have no opinion.

I kinda got burned out on Zedd but I have heard the alive remix. Pretty good. I just listened to Avicii"s "You Make Me. Made me want to beat my head on my desk.
          I have not listened to anything new by Avicii unless it's played on satellite radio. By the sounds of it, I'm not missing much.

I'll tell you whose set blew me away at EZoo, Otto Knows. He fucking killed it.

My brother was right next to the stage for his Ultra set, but didn't make it to his EZoo set.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

4 hours form PDX puts you in Bend?
            This is the closest city to me that you might recognize.

Comment

• Lolz up in here.

Comment

• I've never heard of Otto Knows, I'll look him up.

I got to see a club show by Modestep this year. They killed it. I's cool to see a DJ with an entire band.

Comment

• John, have a listen to this:

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Here is his full EZoo set.

The first 25 minutes are meh IMO (I'm just not into the songs I guess, but the rest of it is fire.)

@ 45:25 is a different and better version of the song above.
                  Last edited by andybob; 09-10-2013, 07:22 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    This is the closest city to me that you might recognize.

Been through there a couple times.

Comment

• I'm definately gonna have to listen to Otto Knows, that Starlight song is killer.

Comment

I'm definately gonna have to listen to Otto Knows, that Starlight song is killer.
                        Tell me about it. Been listening to it non-stop for the last 2 days.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• John. Hit me up on FB if you have one so we can talk music all the time. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I know this isn't the chick thread, but fuck:

She's a write for bodybuilding.com

<3

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Can't wait to start the next project
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Dem tettayz.

Comment