This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well

Glock's don't have safety's cause they just don't.

People like her are the morons that make other gun people look bad. I have some friends with their concealed carry. They don't talk about it, you don't see it, which is the way it's supposed to be.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• These were the same retards that spent 2 days trying to get the GF's dad's truck to start.......when it was out of gas.

Comment

• lol. Brilliant.

Kaskade's album is out!!!!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Well

Glock's don't have safety's cause they just don't.

People like her are the morons that make other gun people look bad. I have some friends with their concealed carry. They don't talk about it, you don't see it, which is the way it's supposed to be.

I thought you legally have to have a safety?

Comment

lol. Brilliant.

Kaskade's album is out!!!!

Did you download it already?

Comment

• Andy, So after a google search it turns out the "safety I was messing with was the clip release. I'm a dumbass. Apparently they didn't know either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Glock's have their safety built into the trigger itself. You have to pull them certain way for it to go bang.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Did you download it already?
                Previewing it on iTunes right now. I have a $10 iTunes card I can use to buy it, but I might take a ride 45 minutes over to a different town to actually buy the CD. (My computer has serious issues syncing with my iPhone. lol)

I'm weird like that. If an artist drops an album I know I'll really like, I always pay for it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Glock has some weird trigger safety shit.

SO I sit as this small as table by myself, and then 4 other people come shit at this table. Fuck get your own damn table

Comment

Andy, So after a google search it turns out the "safety I was messing with was the clip release. I'm a dumbass. Apparently they didn't know either.
                    Pretty scary they have no idea how they work. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Glock's have their safety built into the trigger itself. You have to pull them certain way for it to go bang.

That makes sense. That I why I do not own a pistol. I don't know enough to be competant. Then again all I know is muzzleloaders.

Maybe I'll learn. I always wanted an M1911.

Comment

That makes sense. That I why I do not own a pistol. I don't know enough to be competant. Then again all I know is muzzleloaders.

Maybe I'll learn. I always wanted an M1911.
                        They are such nice shooting pistols. My grandpa had a couple and now they're in my dad's gun safe. One's a Springfield Armory and I'm pretty sure the other is an original Colt. The .45 is a fantastic round.

I really need to get my pistol permit. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• For J

Comment

They are such nice shooting pistols. My grandpa had a couple and now they're in my dad's gun safe. One's a Springfield Armory and I'm pretty sure the other is an original Colt. The .45 is a fantastic round.

I really need to get my pistol permit. lol
                            I only shot one once. My dad had one that he never used so he ended up selling it to a friend. His friend let me shoot a clip on my 16th birthday. Really stuck in my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              For J

Comment

I only shot one once. My dad had one that he never used so he ended up selling it to a friend. His friend let me shoot a [I]magazine[/I] on my 16th birthday. Really stuck in my mind.
                                Fixed

Clips are used in the M1 Garand and SKS.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X