This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I'd definately be down, you got anyone going with you?
    Two girls, but thats it. Idk if they limit one tent to a plot or not....

Comment

• Idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
        Disregard my last comment i just got why you put that. -__-

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I don'r fuck around, I buy a test kit just to see. I waste like $10 but at least I know.
        damn he should have. But he was only 19 i don't think he was educated on it too well....
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          you guys in us are lucky cuz there is a t-land in the states this year

texas or so, can't really remember where, cbf since i'm not going this year

i should upload some vids i made with my phone
          Yea I saw the US t-land ad, but I'm not driving more than 8 hours to a rave, and I definitely won't fly hah.

I'm not going that far or spending that much to get some

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

damn he should have. But he was only 19 i don't think he was educated on it too well....
            You gotta go into it smart. If you do and get good stuff, it's amazing.

Comment

• sparks in the day too just not as bright lol!

This is "IMG 8699" by Robert Nes. on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

ill try and film like a 50mph drive by!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

ohhh man you should have seen me at my prime i took over 40 pills one month and these were the "mac Dre" days if you are up on game lol!

Hella Hoods on E in the middle of the st doing crazy shit at 4am in east palo alto lol!

I use to wear tall shirts too when on E lol!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                  *__* awesome
                  he picked me up from the airport in Nelson two years ago- complete with no hood, no exhaust, and he was on almost no sleep. Best ride ever.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    he picked me up from the airport in Nelson two years ago- complete with no hood, no exhaust, and he was on almost no sleep. Best ride ever.
                    I really hope he fixes Nelson soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Lol. Sounds like a Sweet ride.
                      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

i did that shit in hs. it was great. but around that time thizz was big so it was some nasty shit. still great though. i only did it 4 times. gave myself a limit of 5. i only did coke twice. that shit was too good, was over too quickly, and too expensive to take a chance at getting into it.

and i don't like car names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          i did that shit in hs. it was great. but around that time thizz was big so it was some nasty shit. still great though. i only did it 4 times. gave myself a limit of 5. i only did coke twice. that shit was too good, was over too quickly, and too expensive to take a chance at getting into it.

I still do at major raves, but that's like 4 times a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post

LOL at car names.

I never gave my car a name. But my LPs read WYCKED 7. So everyone refers to it as my WYCKED 7.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• if you get pure mdma it's not bad. it's the additives that fuck you.

Comment

• Some cars deserve a name, because they have a story and a "personality" if you will.

When anybody starts naming every car though, that's what I don't like.

Comment

Working...
                                X