• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    My face is so fucking swollen.
    get beat up last night?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck. 1450 (that's 2:50pm for you civilian types).
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Fuck. 1450 (that's 2:50pm for you civilian types).
        this isnt stanceworks.mil

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          get beat up last night?
          Nah wisdom teeth yesterday.

I look like John Goodman.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Comment

because you liked pumpkin before it was cool?
            Man I was eating pumpkin like crazy, minding my own business, nobody even looked twice. Then starbucks comes in like a raging rhino in heat, and blasts some new hot coffee drink flavored after my pilgrim fruit, and all the sudden pumpkins are cool, and everyone loves them, making everything under the sun with a pumpkin spice.

How can I let me be me, when corporate America snatches every one of my original ideas right out of my own hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              Man I was eating pumpkin like crazy, minding my own business, nobody even looked twice. Then starbucks comes in like a raging rhino in heat, and blasts some new hot coffee drink flavored after my pilgrim fruit, and all the sudden pumpkins are cool, and everyone loves them, making everything under the sun with a pumpkin spice.

How can I let me be me, when corporate America snatches every one of my original ideas right out of my own hands?
              solid answer

Comment

• I just watched this guy make a 7point parallel park in front of my house..... THERE WERE NO OTHER CARS THERE!

Comment

not here on the correct coast
                  Well it is in the best coast.
                  Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  that's your new ride richY!?
                  Sadly no. I put it as my sig for inspiration. I found two continentals that I'm gonna go see this week. Both 62.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post

Sadly no. I put it as my sig for inspiration. I found two continentals that I'm gonna go see this week. Both 62.
                    ah true. We are not the best. our coasts are only able to be used for like 3 months out of the year. otherwise it winter or hurricanes lol

Comment

Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• someones car down the street sounds like a spanish club. jesus fuck

Comment

• Fuck, I'm glad I'm going out in the field. my co-worker is being a total feg.

Comment

TL;DR

First you complained about Porsches, now you're complaining that pumpkin beer is too mainstream. Your title should be "Resident Hipster".
                            I just watched this guy make a 7point parallel park in front of my house..... THERE WERE NO OTHER CARS THERE!
                            At what point do you rip them out of the car, and do it yourself?
                            Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post

You should get one of those two cars because I said so.
                            someones car down the street sounds like a spanish club. jesus fuck
                            Welcome to every sunday night here in Rochester. You hear the same beat from every clapped-out Honda:
                            OONCE-tin-tin-oonce, tin, OONCE-tin-tin-oonce, tin

(Seriously, say it out loud. You'll know exactly what I mean.)
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Better yet, here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM"]Daddy Yankee - Gasolina [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Between 8 and 4 it is for me. After that, meh.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X