X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that's a chunk of change.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      "It takes between five and six months for Singer to complete its painstaking transformation of a tired 964 into an entirely bespoke car, with a price tag of anything between $ 200,000 (£123,000) and $ 400,000 (£246,000) depending on specification."

Source
      Sup Jason?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        Sup Jason?
        Sup Rob

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Sup Rob
          not much just about to go drink this starbucks and take a cig break at work

How you been? Going to Canibeat this Friday!? If so then I might! And I am doing that slammed society show sunday! Coming?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Rauh-Welt*

If you're going to complain, spell it right.

Personally, I'll take a Singer Porsche.

Yeah I thought maybe I spelled it wrong, but I was too deep into trying to defend myself to care.

They're all nice cars.

Comment

"It takes between five and six months for Singer to complete its painstaking transformation of a tired 964 into an entirely bespoke car, with a price tag of anything between $ 200,000 (£123,000) and $ 400,000 (£246,000) depending on specification."

Source
              I'd rather do it myself even if it cost the same amount of money...

I've always wanted a all out 964 so... one day i might

Comment

• Has anybody every used a car cover here?
                Like im researching one for the 5 and all the old guys are ranting about how they fuck cars up.

Well thats great but I really need to get the sun off my paint... It doesn't rain here and its not really windy. Just lots of sun.

Comment

• I always wanted too.....
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

not much just about to go drink this starbucks and take a cig break at work

How you been? Going to Canibeat this Friday!? If so then I might! And I am doing that slammed society show sunday! Coming?
                    Same old. Maybe. Nope.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                    I'd rather do it myself even if it cost the same amount of money...

I've always wanted a all out 964 so... one day i might

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      Has anybody every used a car cover here?
                      Like im researching one for the 5 and all the old guys are ranting about how they fuck cars up.

Well thats great but I really need to get the sun off my paint... It doesn't rain here and its not really windy. Just lots of sun.
                      They're great in a garage, or outside for short periods of time. Heavy winds blow them off, and its like chasing a bed sheet. When people say the covers "ruin" their car, they're only talking about the wear of the moving cover on the paint. There is some friction there, and if its breezy, that cover is going to rub.

Also, most people that buy covers don't realize what a hassle they are to put on and take off every day if you decide to use it daily.

Comment

PAGE STARTER

said no one ever!
                        Its about suspension geometry, you wouldnt understand.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Way too advanced for Rob. If it requires thinking, it's not for him.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

• If it doesn't involve smoking out, it's too advanced.

Comment

• Rob is still mentally checked out hours later? Fuck.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X