This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I've liked 911's since I was a kid. My dad had a 911 book I always used to look at.

If you haven't seen this, it's a good watch:

Porsche 911: One Car to Do It All - YouTube
    that dudes the shit! Read his comments under that video on youtube!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      ohhh I love cats!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Sounds like the album will be kinda split. Some of his newer styled music and some of his older style. I've really only been into the EDM genre for maybe 2 years so I don't really know much of his older stuff. I mean, I know some of his older stuff like Eyes, Turn it Down, etc, but he's been in the game for a long time.

I was just watching videos of his Identity tour and some of the behind the scenes stuff. He's such a cool guy. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. He just loves the music. I listed to an interview a while ago and to get ready for a show, he sits in a room, mostly by himself, just listening to samples and getting new ideas. An amped crowd is what get's him amped.

I'm bummed his Atmosphere tour sold out in NY so fricken quick. I def would have gone to see that.
        If you get a chance watch the EDC movie on Netflix. He does a few interviews and he's a cool family man with 2 kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          911's were cool, but only to the Porsche guys, and oldschool racers and euro guys or whatnot.

Raugh Welt builds widebody 911's, suddenly fucking everybody loves old ass VW looking Porsche's that are air cooled and simple as shit. People are so fucking transparent. Then suddenly everyone knows and appreciates the history behind the 911 blah blah blah

Go to hell.
          Says the guy with a knockoff 356A.

Comment

• it's golf o'clock. peace out bitches
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              So some jackass put a NW Built sticker on my car while I was in Safeway getting food.
              Cut it in half and put it upside down.
              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              911's were cool, but only to the Porsche guys, and oldschool racers and euro guys or whatnot.

Raugh Welt builds widebody 911's, suddenly fucking everybody loves old ass VW looking Porsche's that are air cooled and simple as shit. People are so fucking transparent. Then suddenly everyone knows and appreciates the history behind the 911 blah blah blah

Go to hell.
              You need to get slapped in the face.
              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Zing.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                it's golf o'clock. peace out bitches
                *Quarter-after-booze.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Cut it in half and put it upside down.
                  I peeled that shit off. NW built is a shit show. Pretty much rep fest. Sure my car has a bunch of stickers, but none are auto related.

Comment

I peeled that shit off. NW built is a shit show. Pretty much rep fest. Sure my car has a bunch of stickers, but none are auto related.
                    Should have put it on your tire and done a burnout.

Comment

lol I like that! like so?

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

If you get a chance watch the EDC movie on Netflix. He does a few interviews and he's a cool family man with 2 kids.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1961295/
                        If I had a netflix account I def would.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• So my tire guy charged me $60 to put new tires on my DS2's. Normally, he only charges $40, and I always send him referrals.

Not sure how I feel about this.

Comment

lolololo cause a 356 is as easy to find as a ghia. different leagues bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              lol I like that! like so?

Nope rave stickers and a rising sun I got from a Mitsubishi A6M Zero Kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                lolololo cause a 356 is as easy to find as a ghia. different leagues bro
                                Same pan same Type 1 engine. Dad wreched on a few when he worked for VW America.

Comment

Working...
                                X