• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    I'm John.
    ah. well then. carry on
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      its also missing the drivers side view mirror glass.
      and your missing the whole car now! U loved it right?
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      ah. well then. carry on
      J's better
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        and your missing the whole car now! U loved it right?

J's better
        it was a good car. never gave me any shit aside from having to replace the alternator

Comment

it was a good car. never gave me any shit aside from having to replace the alternator
          My man! That's great..... I read your old comment
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• bav3
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• 911's were cool, but only to the Porsche guys, and oldschool racers and euro guys or whatnot.

Raugh Welt builds widebody 911's, suddenly fucking everybody loves old ass VW looking Porsche's that are air cooled and simple as shit. People are so fucking transparent. Then suddenly everyone knows and appreciates the history behind the 911 blah blah blah

Go to hell.

Comment

• I still have my SW air fresheners that I bought in 2010. still in the bags hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  I do love Kaskade I'll definately listen.
                  I would kill for a new Above and Beyond album. Jealous that your brother got to see them.

I'm in full rave withdrawal mode now.
                  Sounds like the album will be kinda split. Some of his newer styled music and some of his older style. I've really only been into the EDM genre for maybe 2 years so I don't really know much of his older stuff. I mean, I know some of his older stuff like Eyes, Turn it Down, etc, but he's been in the game for a long time.

I was just watching videos of his Identity tour and some of the behind the scenes stuff. He's such a cool guy. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. He just loves the music. I listed to an interview a while ago and to get ready for a show, he sits in a room, mostly by himself, just listening to samples and getting new ideas. An amped crowd is what get's him amped.

I'm bummed his Atmosphere tour sold out in NY so fricken quick. I def would have gone to see that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    911's were cool, but only to the Porsche guys, and oldschool racers and euro guys or whatnot.

Raugh Welt builds widebody 911's, suddenly fucking everybody loves old ass VW looking Porsche's that are air cooled and simple as shit. People are so fucking transparent. Then suddenly everyone knows and appreciates the history behind the 911 blah blah blah

Go to hell.
                    typical hipster comment

Comment

I still have my SW air fresheners that I bought in 2010. still in the bags hahah
                      OG
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I don't really pay attention to people... Nor would I waist my time to come up with such a negative/call out comment... .WHo cares ppl suck let them suck it up!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

911's were cool, but only to the Porsche guys, and oldschool racers and euro guys or whatnot.

Go to hell.
                          I've liked 911's since I was a kid. My dad had a 911 book I always used to look at.

If you haven't seen this, it's a good watch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5-MoDUuRg"]Porsche 911: One Car to Do It All - YouTube[/ame]

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Its Fucking page 911 too, fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I've liked 911's since I was a kid. My dad had a 911 book I always used to look at.

If you haven't seen this, it's a good watch:

Porsche 911: One Car to Do It All - YouTube
                              Seen it, such a good story. Well filmed too.

Comment

Its Fucking page 911 too, fuck
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDSE7RHvno"]Inception Cat - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X