Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also put my two weeks in going to wrench! My cousin got a shop!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by crackerteg View Post
      quit whoring your fucking shitbox rob.
      you love it!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        No I wish. It's a Jeep J4000. I'm going to rebuild the 360 with a 4bbl manifold, headers and a Isky cam. Just to hold me over until I can find a 4BT for a swap. Need something to haul firewood and to go camping.
        Nice! That should be cool.

I'm starting to consider a Cherokee for my winter roach. I need something cheap that I can move stuff in.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          I also put my two weeks in going to wrench! My cousin got a shop!
          we all know about the shop rob
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I also put my two weeks in going to wrench! My cousin got a shop!
            F that. I did the whole car thing as a source of money. Never again.

Maybe it's not as bad out in Cali, but working on people's rust box, shithole vehicles up here was not fun at all.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Nice! That should be cool.

I'm starting to consider a Cherokee for my winter roach. I need something cheap that I can move stuff in.
            I kinda really want a grand marquie or crown vic for a winter beater. lol

There is so much room for activities.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

you love it!
              Negative. Its a shitbox. Needs more v8 smokey burnouts.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I kinda really want a grand marquie or crown vic for a winter beater. lol

There is so much room for activities.
                Those things are so floaty lol. A friend of mine has one from the mid 90's with 60k miles on it.

I want something RWD or 4WD for this winter. We'll see how I'm doing cash-wise after the wedding.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I want something RWD or 4WD for this winter. We'll see how I'm doing cash-wise after the wedding.
                  buy a subie wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    buy a subie wagon

Those things are pretty much trucks anyway.
                    Last edited by Jlyons617; 09-04-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      buy a subie wagon
                      If I found one for the right price, I would. Problem is, everyone who lives here thinks their rotted-out Impreza with leaking head gaskets is made of solid fucking gold.

Guy I grew up with just sold his 2.5RS Impreza before he left for North Dakota. I thought about buying it, but didn't want the issues that came with it. It was our dedicated winter rally car.

Comment

Those things are so floaty lol. A friend of mine has one from the mid 90's with 60k miles on it.

yeah.

I need to buy a house.

50/50 on parting my car for money. I don't want to do it, but I know I could use the money. I can always have cars as a hobby.

Lately, a mid 70's era Porsche setup for track abuse is what I really want. Something that's not a bitch to drive everywhere, will absolutely destroy back roads, and just something that would be fun to drive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

If I found one for the right price, I would. Problem is, everyone who lives here thinks their rotted-out Impreza with leaking head gaskets is made of solid fucking gold.

Guy I grew up with just sold his 2.5RS Impreza before he left for North Dakota. I thought about buying it, but didn't want the issues that came with it. It was our dedicated winter rally car.

for real. they are good cars in the snow. have enough room to cart shit around. and you can take Lambos from a dig in the mud up a mountain and brag about it

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            Negative. Its a shitbox. Needs more v8 smokey burnouts.
                            yeah let me just get on that fgt! Coming from a fwd Honda driver get a life wake up you aint about that! Hoonin is just retarded... Breakstands are for Highschool kids
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• yo dave
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• yo

Comment

Working...
                                X