Who doesn't need money
      Maybe
      i dunno
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Maybe
        i dunno
        Well stop being a limp-wristed homo an call them to ask.

Or you could stop spending so much time posting on here and actually work on your shit.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Well stop being a limp-wristed homo an call them to ask.

Or you could stop spending so much time posting on here and actually work on your shit.
          Shouldn't you be planning a wedding?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• hai

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup Andy.

Comment

• Sup John.

What did you think about them cancelling day 3 of EZoo? My brother and his friends were down there, they were more than livid.

I guess they will be getting a 33% refund though.

I've listened to Alesso's set 3 times already, its fricken amazing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Sup John.

What did you think about them cancelling day 3 of EZoo? My brother and his friends were down there, they were more than livid.

I guess they will be getting a 33% refund though.

I've listened to Alesso's set 3 times already, its fricken amazing.
                  I thought it was t crock of shit. It's those 2 people's faults they either took bad drugs or they did not hydrate correctly. Not the promoters fault. Not too suprised at New York for trying to crack down on the festival. This is the same state that tried to limit soft drink sizes.

To be honest, everyone truly in the rave scene knows not to buy drugs at a show and to be properly hydrated.

Comment

• anybody know where to get a discounted ben sopra kit for an s13? maybe used or beat-up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      I thought it was t crock of shit. It's those 2 people's faults they either took bad drugs or they did not hydrate correctly. Not the promoters fault. Not too suprised at New York for trying to crack down on the festival. This is the same state that tried to limit soft drink sizes.

To be honest, everyone truly in the rave scene knows not to buy drugs at a show and to be properly hydrated.
                      Yeah. I know my brother and his friends danced with that slut Molly all day but they all brought camel backs and knew enough they had to hydrate really well.

I think Kaskade said it best:

"Friends, we've got to take care of each other. If you're on the inside, you get it. This music + its people can take you to the moon. Don't put yourself in danger. Let the real magic get you there."

Also, the official Ultra 2013 aftermovie dropped. Take the 17 minutes to watch it, absolutely phenomenal.

I'm off to shower and go buy chicken. Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Later

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Shouldn't you be planning a wedding?
                          never that I am married to the game
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob, I gotta ask. Who did the Hellas and steelies thing first, you, or Holland from r3v?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Rob, I gotta ask. Who did the Hellas and steelies thing first, you, or Holland from r3v?
                              who the fuck is Holland? Honestly I saw Stu's Hellas First on a E30 on here. (5.0 ford e30 red) I Sent him a PM ( would you sell the Hellas) He told me that I can still buy them online and what not. So I replied and I asked if he would mind if I took his idea and ran them on the early model. He was more then cool with it! So one day at PepBoys I saw them and bam! Done deal not sure about his car never seen it! I don't rev much one their Cali section pal.

And the steelies, There were many e30's w diamond racing and what not. I wanted and still want Borbets. But one day my old friend called me and said hey you remember those wheel I got widened for my Honda you want them? I didn't have real wheel money and I almost got some reps... So I decited to buy them from his for 250 (because cheap and better then reps) I never knew so many would like it. Its some thing that just happened lol. I never planned steal is real is just found me.... lol So idk some say I was the first I say they are noobs I was not the first. E30's had hellas since the 80's jus that we "brought it back"

BAM!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• It's something normal and old nothing new.....

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X