• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ded
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Need to figure out how I am going to relocate the fusebox to the trunk.

Comment

• Why are you moving it to the trunk?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• I have to dent in the area where it sits due to tire rubbing. Plus I am going for a clean bay

Comment

• Well my Valve Cover didn't turn out TOO bad. At least it is better than it used to be.

Originally posted by TRaNz
            yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• It looks sorta uneven.

Also whats with the T?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                I have to dent in the area where it sits due to tire rubbing. Plus I am going for a clean bay
                Makes sense. I would think the best way is to pull your entire harness apart (looms, zip ties, etc) and go from there.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  I want money.
                  Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  I want a mini truck to stuff a ls1 in.
                  I want a vagina to stuff my dick in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    It looks sorta uneven.

Also whats with the T?
                    It isn't uneven, it's bullshit but the photo makes it look worse, and i scraped off some of the paint from the T.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• R3v is tearing up the latest S/W write-up

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                        R3v is tearing up the latest S/W write-up
                        Someone just posted a thread in OT about it.

People get so butt hurt over the dumbest shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Fuck I need to figure if I'm getting furloughed soon. I need to get those Above and Beyond tickets soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Fuck I need to figure if I'm getting furloughed soon. I need to get those Above and Beyond tickets soon.
                            I really need to hit an EDM show soon.

My brother is at EZoo right now. I heard some of Guetta's set earlier and even though I don't like all of his music, it sent shivers down my spine. Seeing shows life must be an absolute fucking blast.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I really need to hit an EDM show soon.

My brother is at EZoo right now. I heard some of Guetta's set earlier and even though I don't like all of his music, it sent shivers down my spine. Seeing shows life must be an absolute fucking blast.
                              I kinda **** your brother for being at EZoo. I want to see a show so bad. I'm having withdrawals from EDC. Any hope for you to get to EDC or Ultra next year?

If I get furloughed in Oct. I'm hoping to head down for this:
                              Buy/Stream ‘Above & Beyond Acoustic: Live at the Hollywood Bowl’ Album: https://Anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABAHByoSubscribe to our channel: https://lnk.to/YTA_BStrea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I kinda **** your brother for being at EZoo. I want to see a show so bad. I'm having withdrawals from EDC. Any hope for you to get to EDC or Ultra next year?

If I get furloughed in Oct. I'm hoping to head down for this:
                                http://www.aboveandbeyond.nu/acoustic/
                                I don't know what my plans are for next year.

I'm seriosly considering at this point in my life to part my car, gather up some money, and buy a house. While I love cars, the 'stance scene,' and all that bullshit, I have the rest of my life to build cars. Plus I really want to get an older 911 to turn into a track car.

With that said, I do want to try and make an EDM show next year. I'm also trying to plan another cruise, so I'll have to see what money I'll have available.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X