Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually throw out the whole manual..... I guess that's why I never went to school. (ps ikea is a bad example lol its like legos!)
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Downloading "Now You See Me" since I heard it was good.

Eating a big ass breakfast burrito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        Missing 15 minutes of tech/computer class is like ripping a page of instructions out of an ikea bedroom furniture manual.
        More like throwing away the manual for the most complex lego you've ever done. This is a security class so it's extra mind boggling.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          More like throwing away the manual for the most complex lego you've ever done. This is a security class so it's extra mind boggling.
          Dam that's thought! I would loose it! like a whole starwars set without one!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            Dam that's thought! I would loose it! like a whole starwars set without one!
            Exactly. But now I'm shitting and god damn does it fucking smell terrible. This is one of those life changing shits.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bahhahahhahhahahhhahhahahha shitty!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• you haven't posted food in over a week so idk I was going to call out like "that's those tacos!" but couldn't find much......
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Exactly. But now I'm shitting and god damn does it fucking smell terrible. This is one of those life changing shits.
                  Duuuude...

I was playing poker last night at a friend's. I had a frappe from Starbucks, then I had a chicken sandwich and a fruit punch from 7/11... I think that combo was what made me shit solids first, making me think I was finished, but all of a sudden with no notification whatsoever I have diarrhea coming out. Never happened EVER in my life lol.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• cant view fb at work.....?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Found it on Youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgxJSRHmEQ"]25 Year Old Blackhead - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Duuuude...

I was playing poker last night at a friend's. I had a frappe from Starbucks, then I had a chicken sandwich and a fruit punch from 7/11... I think that combo was what made me shit solids first, making me think I was finished, but all of a sudden with no notification whatsoever I have diarrhea coming out. Never happened EVER in my life lol.
                          I have had that before, if comes from already having to shit then eating shit that your stomach does not want. It is weird though

Comment

• Coco WTF dude

Comment

• dude cant even......
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• gross!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X