Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is how the last bike's pipes looked with hose clamps lol. Should have snipped the extra off the clamp but whatever.

Comment

• you took that pic? amazing shot wowzers! Miro wins!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• and I like the clamp and the extra looks great more of that self made look!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Yup, thanks. It was very self-made haha.

Comment

• Man that's nice! Shhhhit! I like the edit too!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• You just gave me a idea! I think I want to bandana out my engine bay! Its already white I just need to add those like your tank! wooooowzers!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Thanks man. I have always liked "paisley" patterns, it is a traditional design in a lot of Russian handkerchiefs, rugs, clothing, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  Thanks man. I have always liked "paisley" patterns, it is a traditional design in a lot of Russian handkerchiefs, rugs, clothing, etc.
                  huh never heard that word in America yet! lol And I thought russinas like Levis, Leather jackets and adidas pants like Bosnians? lol JK JK

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    Yup, thanks. It was very self-made haha.

Do you know of any good deals on a 650?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      huh never heard that word in America yet! lol And I thought russinas like Levis, Leather jackets and adidas pants like Bosnians? lol JK JK

Haha yes, leather coats and adidas pants... the easiest way to spot a Russian immigrant that's fresh off the boat.

Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                      Do you know of any good deals on a 650?
                      Sure man, theyre pretty common to find under $2000 in decent shape. Depending on where you want to go with it, you can buy one that's screwed up by an idiot for cheap, and finish it up yourself. I bought the one in the picture for $1300 and basically had to put it back together, make a seat, paint the tank, do some wiring, wrap pipes, cut/weld seat frame, rebuild carbs, and she was ready to go.

You can find projects like that on craigs for anywhere from $400 to $1500

Comment

• Comment

• This one is priced high, but it seems like its super fresh (motor)

Comment

• Again high... but pretty much complete

Comment

• Comment

• Scary ass stocker

Comment

Working...
                                X