Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping they decide to make an apperance at EDC. I would fucking lose my mind.

Comment

• It won't be the same style through the whole album. They have never done that.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I'm hoping they decide to make an apperance at EDC. I would fucking lose my mind.
        Meh. Edc was cool like 5 to 6 years ago when it wasn't full of 15 y/o ignorant kids showing up wasted on crack. I actually enjoyed music and enjoyed going. Now it's just stupid.

No offense.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          It won't be the same style through the whole album. They have never done that.
          You're right on that, I hope for a little bit of everything.

Comment

I'm hoping they decide to make an apperance at EDC. I would fucking lose my mind.
            All the kids with their shutter shades, tank tops and pacifiers will be all like, "What the fuck is this? Where's Skrillex? These guys don't drop the bass. They totally ripped off the mask idea from Deadmau5."

Originally posted by Rob&co
            MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• i **** edc and all that rape scene shit! But i like the music i just **** the events. So many little whores there just to suck some moli dick lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                All the kids with their shutter shades, tank tops and pacifiers will be all like, "What the fuck is this? Where's Skrillex? These guys don't drop the bass. They totally ripped off the mask idea from Deadmau5."

I had a kid in my town make it to 9Gag because he made a chart of why Skrillex is better than Daft Punk.

Comment

• edc is like a vw meet without the vw
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    i **** edc and all that rape scene shit! But i like the music i just **** the events. So many little whores there just to suck some moli dick lol
                    It helps when you are just as dumb as them.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Oh cool. Ultimate Klasse shared one of my photos on fb...shame someone cropped my watermark and added theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        It helps when you are just as dumb as them.

Comment

• the sad part is motherfuckers will spend like 500-600 on the whole trip!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Oh cool. Ultimate Klasse shared one of my photos on fb...shame someone cropped my watermark and added theirs.
                            mother fuckers send email like fuck you guys! Like the guy who told mike to fuck off when mike asked him to feature his car lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I still like to go but it's not the same scene as 5 or 6 years ago. to many biters.

Comment

I had a kid in my town make it to 9Gag because he made a chart of why Skrillex is better than Daft Punk.
                                Lol this? http://9gag.com/gag/6697095

Whoever thinks that Beats By Dre are good headphones should be dragged out into the streets and shot.

Now that I think about it, that's how I'd solve a lot of problems.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X