This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    I may or may not have just gotten back to work after a 2-hour hiatus.

Beautiful day for driving.
    M3 or prelude?

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Morning all. I'm back. One of my radio sites hot hit by lightning and I had to do 15 hour days to get it running.

Dudeman, Finally got you some pics. Sorry about the delay. The 260 is rough but solid. I just have no motivation and am dumping all my projects.
    You were supposed to post them here.

Holy Fuck its friday,

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      You were supposed to post them here.
      LOL you're right.

There goes 10 grand.

Here's a couple of the Z. It's pretty rough. Not much rust though.

Last edited by Jlyons617; 08-23-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• WTF is that orange thing?

That interior looks pretty nice.

Comment

• lol nvm
          Last edited by Miroteknik; 08-23-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Did the orange box get hit by lightning? lol

Comment

• The orange thing is a 2-way radio repeater. The antenna got hit by lightning and it caused the antenna cable to blow the end off and the cable to burn. The Antenna has two nice melted holes in it.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL that things nice LIKE! Potential !
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    The orange thing is a 2-way radio repeater. The antenna got hit by lightning and it caused the antenna cable to blow the end off and the cable to burn. The Antenna has two nice melted holes in it.
                    You guys do a lot of radios like that? Sounds a lot like what we do.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah That's a Daniels Mountaintop radio repeater. I run them off of a pair of solar panels and a methanol fuel cell when the site gets buried in snow.

I take care of about 50 of these sites in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

What does your company do Chris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Yeah That's a Daniels Mountaintop radio repeater. I run them off of a pair of solar panels and a methanol fuel cell when the site gets buried in snow.

I take care of about 50 of these sites in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

What does your company do Chris?
                        Lots of industrial radios. Know anyone who wants to buy some?

GE Vernova's Grid Solutions. We equip power utilities and industries worldwide to bring power reliably and efficiently from the point of generation to end power consumers.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Ill take 500

Comment

• that loop on the site header is trippy............. like!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I really, really want to build a shifter kart.

Comment

• I think my boss has a quote in with you guys for som new MDS equipment.

I've got some parts but our MUX is getting dated.

Comment

Working...
                                X