Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get ready for work. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• And on that bomshell I'm off to bed
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        I've had my car searched at least twice, because I drove a modified import at a young age, must be a stereotype thing, like "where does he get his money, must be selling drugs"

Little they know if I am broke as fuck coz I spend all my money on cars
        Sucks, man. One of my friends got busted for possession not too long ago.

Originally got pulled over for tints (which were 40%, so they were better than the 35% allowed by law). Officer asks for his ID, and notices Billy's gun license (FOID card, as they call them here) in his wallet. The officer then decides to call the FOID card "probable cause," searches Billy's M3, finds weed and arrests him/impounds the car.

Luckily, Billy has some savings lying around, so he posted his own bail, paid to get his car out of impound, then bought a fucking amazing lawyer.

All the charges were eventually dropped, seeing as how it's extremely poor policework to count a firearm owner's card as probable cause to search a vehicle during a pullover for window tints. (There is legal precedent in other states that disallows FOID cards to be used as a grounds for probable cause, and it's a fast track to appeals and maybe even the state supreme court if they tried to make the charges stick) He also got reimbursed for bail and the impound charges.

Lucky bastard.
        Last edited by AndrewFromTheInternet; 04-26-2013, 09:57 AM.

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Tried to wear latex gloves when sanding wheels once...they were about as much use as a wet paper bag
          Perfect comparison.

Useful as a screen door on a submarine.
          Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
          [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/chevypsycho68/BE98BAF0-3CC3-4B42-A4DC-5B19CA685B71-1458-000001C10A09D867_zps45430299.jpg[/I

This is all. End RT.

Lol. This car is bad ass.
          I had that saved yesterday, so fucking cool.
          Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I usually don't but it got to the point where it was hard to keep going without gloves. As it is now it's a pain in the ass to type. lol

When I'm doing mechanical work though I never wear gloves. Busting your knuckles on shit is a right of passage when working on cars. lol
          My hands have so many scars and callus. I have a nice new one starting on the second knuckle of my index finger, took a chunk out of it while fixing my exhaust last week.

You can tell if someone works on their own car or not based solely on their hands. No one who builds a car has smooth, manicured hands. Tasha's sister's boyfriend told me he went to get a pedicure with her once, my reaction was

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Done with 2 classes now, just killed a presentation, so done with basically 3. Just gotta write a paper, and do my online final, and take a final on Tuesday, and my junior year is done. Fucking crazy to think.
          Killing it. What are you getting your degree in again Kelly?
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Not enuff rage
            come on fags its fryday
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Dave's cold water trick worked wonders this morning, drank a fuck ton of water coughed and puked. It is a weird feeling as I didnt even feel the water come up it just shot out.

I **** being at school as my hands soften up. During the summer and winter though they are mans hands

Comment

• I'm trying to throw together an outline of the Windows Kernel. Much rather read/watch about Daft Punk's new album.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Not enuff rage
                  come on fags its fryday
                  Threw my coffee at this dumb bitch because she almost hit me while being on her phone.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Dave's cold water trick worked wonders this morning, drank a fuck ton of water coughed and puked. It is a weird feeling as I didnt even feel the water come up it just shot out.

I **** being at school as my hands soften up. During the summer and winter though they are mans hands
                    Good work outa you

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    I'm trying to throw together an outline of the Windows Kernel. Much rather read/watch about Daft Punk's new album.
                    Is it out today?

And much better with the rage guise

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      Threw my coffee at this dumb bitch because she almost hit me while being on her phone.
                      Good enough.

Today is no need for rage for me..... yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                        Dont want to be here
                        Might just jengacat this shit and go home

Comment

• Friday!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Dont want to be here
                            Might just jengacat this shit and go home
                            Ha. Jengacat.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Daft punk's album comes out on May 20th. Fuck yeah.

Who's going to buy this gem?

Comment

• I'd buy it and torch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X