This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I started wearing a glove on my sanding hand. My index finger and middle finger are raw on the tips. lol
    I always wear gloves these days when sanding coz the alloy dust is a bitch

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    You're not a man until your fingers bleed from sanding wheels.
    you are meant to sand the wheels, not your fingers....

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    Sup gents.
    Sup
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Guess I'm a man then, they were bleeding the other day.
      You pass.
      Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      So good

That is beautiful.
      I always wear gloves these days when sanding coz the alloy dust is a bitch

you are meant to sand the wheels, not your fingers....

Sup
      I can't wear gloves working on shit, drives me absolutely crazy. Can't feel as much.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Do you still have to put in 55hr weeks until you leave or can you scale down to 40 :P
        Ha! If only.

Isn't that a bit risky in the US to get done for possession
        Depends. In Cook County, where I live, getting nicked with a gram or less is worth just a fine and confiscation. It's really up to the discretion of the arresting officer. In any other county around here, he can throw it out and give me a speeding ticket, or arrest me for misdemeanor possession.

Or, if he sees the multiple old bags I keep near my stash, he can (theoretically) charge me with 'possession with intent to distribute,' which I believe is a felony.

And, since it's been in my bloodstream for the last 7 years or so, if they really want to trump up the charges, I can get hit with DUI, even if I wasn't stoned at the time.

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Tried to wear latex gloves when sanding wheels once...they were about as much use as a wet paper bag

Comment

• This is all. End RT.

Lol. This car is bad ass.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I can't wear gloves working on shit, drives me absolutely crazy. Can't feel as much.
              I usually don't but it got to the point where it was hard to keep going without gloves. As it is now it's a pain in the ass to type. lol

When I'm doing mechanical work though I never wear gloves. Busting your knuckles on shit is a right of passage when working on cars. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Done with 2 classes now, just killed a presentation, so done with basically 3. Just gotta write a paper, and do my online final, and take a final on Tuesday, and my junior year is done. Fucking crazy to think.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck this day needs to be done. I feel like shit and I've got 9 hours left.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    You pass.

That is beautiful.

What type of gloves we talking here.
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• No glove, no love.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                        Ha! If only.

Depends. In Cook County, where I live, getting nicked with a gram or less is worth just a fine and confiscation. It's really up to the discretion of the arresting officer. In any other county around here, he can throw it out and give me a speeding ticket, or arrest me for misdemeanor possession.

Or, if he sees the multiple old bags I keep near my stash, he can (theoretically) charge me with 'possession with intent to distribute,' which I believe is a felony.

And, since it's been in my bloodstream for the last 7 years or so, if they really want to trump up the charges, I can get hit with DUI, even if I wasn't stoned at the time.
                        Yeah thats risky business, why do you collect the old bags ha ha

Early model S13 Silvias had a hidden compartment inside the back of the front seats, probably for drug smuggling

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Tried to wear latex gloves when sanding wheels once...they were about as much use as a wet paper bag
                        I wear thick rubber gloves coz they don't wear through as fast

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                        [IG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/chevypsycho68/BE98BAF0-3CC3-4B42-A4DC-5B19CA685B71-1458-000001C10A09D867_zps45430299.jpg[/IMG]

This is all. End RT.

Lol. This car is bad ass.
                        Sadly a photoshop, but I love Demon Shadow wheels

Comment

Because I'm too paranoid to throw them out most places. hahaha.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            No glove, no love.
                            Ha.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Early model S13 Silvias had a hidden compartment inside the back of the front seats, probably for drug smuggling

I wear thick rubber gloves coz they don't wear through as fast

Sadly a photoshop, but I love Demon Shadow wheels
                              I know.

But it's so bad ass!
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• I've had my car searched at least twice, because I drove a modified import at a young age, must be a stereotype thing, like "where does he get his money, must be selling drugs"

Little they know if I am broke as fuck coz I spend all my money on cars

Comment

Working...
                                X