Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been trying but I sure as shit ain't going to have a conversation with myself like Rob does.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Fuck its been a long weekend. Though drinking all day yesterday made it all good.

Comment

• The drinking certainly made yesterday go by smoothly. The rusted, frozen hardware on a friend's car didn't.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Got the Nexus 7 instead for $140.

Comment

• For that price, it has to be last year's model.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Yeah its the first gen.

This shit is well enough for my parents to view pics of my nieces and other family.

Comment

• Someone told me i had ruined my 911 the other day.

I was all...

Tell me more?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Yeah its the first gen.

This shit is well enough for my parents to view pics of my nieces and other family.
                  Still though. That's not bad at all. Its still supported for software updates and shit so $140 is a great deal.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    Still though. That's not bad at all. Its still supported for software updates and shit so $140 is a great deal.
                    Yeah original price was $170 at Staples but the bitch that helped me said she can get me a coupon.

Bitch had me sold. One thing though is there isn't a SD slot... oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Yeah original price was $170 at Staples but the bitch that helped me said she can get me a coupon.

Bitch had me sold. One thing though is there isn't a SD slot... oh well.
                      Yeah. That's the only thing that turned me off the Nexus 7 and made me pick up a galaxy tab 2 but that was months ago.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• So my BC's will get shipped out tomorrow and should be here Thursday or Friday.

I'll just get an alignment and then all set for saving for wheels.

Comment

• Better drop it like its hot coco.

Comment

• Honestly I was saving for BWS coils, but there's no way I could pass up $350 + shipping for coils that are better than what I have.

Comment

• Thats true. Though a great price for BC, you could resale and make profit

Comment

• Yeah and I know the seller so it's all good.

I'm probably gonna stay on the BC's. What I am gonna do though is keep my Tein's to get rebuilt and new front springs for them to sell off in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X