This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    I think I derailed it quite sufficiently.

Do I seem like a giant asshole in other threads, or is it just me?

So much gusta. Would you leave them that color?
    youre much nicer than I would be. which is why I stay the fuck out of real threads unless I have bws to sell or its a reasonable thread that needs tech info/help
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I think I derailed it quite sufficiently.

Do I seem like a giant asshole in other threads, or is it just me?

So much gusta. Would you leave them that color?
      I read some of the points you made and some of his responses and decided not to post

I would leave the wheels that color, coz thats the Watanabe colour

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      youre much nicer than I would be. which is why I stay the fuck out of real threads unless I have bws to sell or its a reasonable thread that needs tech info/help
      Ha ha as a mod you should ban him lol
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Not really, you had valid points. He just flipped out haha.

Watanabes are awesome.
        I was gonna say... I seem to have made a reputation for being an asshole. I find it humorous that everyone who said that was younger than 21 and had horrible build threads. A new member title is in order.

Dave's met me in person, I'd like to think I'm a nice enough guy.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        I read some of the points you made and some of his responses and decided not to post

I kind of like that color too, works on smaller wheels.

Dave shouldn't do the banning- Oxer definitely should. Ox was ripping on him harder than I was.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

nope. Im a firm believer on the shaming method. where you get shamed and berated when you say something dumb until you either leave, kill yourself or stop being a dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            nope. Im a firm believer on the shaming method. where you get shamed and berated when you say something dumb until you either leave, kill yourself or stop being a dumb fuck
            Kids these fucking days have none of the following:
            -Respect
            -Common sense
            -Taste
            -Internet etiquette
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I was gonna say... I seem to have made a reputation for being an asshole. I find it humorous that everyone who said that was younger than 21 and had horrible build threads. A new member title is in order.

Dave shouldn't do the banning- Oxer definitely should. Ox was ripping on him harder than I was.
              the whole reason you ended up here was because at an airport in Nashville at 4am i was like "hey you should check out the SW forums. RT is a pretty happening place"

Comment

-Respect
                -Common sense
                -Taste
                -Internet etiquette
                agreed. the internet used to be a very mean place when I first got started. now the new generation is a bunch of faggots with feelings and vaginas

Comment

Ha ha Ox was ripping into him good

Good theory, but they don't always follow

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  -Respect
                  -Common sense
                  -Taste
                  -Internet etiquette
                  + a billion

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    Ha ha Ox was ripping into him good

Good theory, but they don't always follow

+ a billion
                    id prefer they kill themselves. but usually they take their bad taste and gtfo

Comment

• Yeah, Oxer fairly went off at him. Fair play though, kid said some stupid shit.

Speaking of build threads...I stumbled upon another one by that Scweet kid...anyone want to have a guess what it was about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        agreed. the internet used to be a very mean place when I first got started. now the new generation is a bunch of faggots with feelings and vaginas
                        I remember when I first started using forums right after I got my Prelude. People made quality posts, memes didn't exist yet, and everyone searched before asking a question.

Now it's "hay i wanna put a set of xxr 531s on my prelude in 17x7 +50 bt my mom said not to put 215s on it cuzit gonna stretch and dent my fenders wut shuld i do should i order a higher backspaceing to be safe cuz stock offsets are +55 and i dont wnanna scrap"

Comment

• We can't all get what we want

Comment

I remember when I first started using forums right after I got my Prelude. People made quality posts, memes didn't exist yet, and everyone searched before asking a question.

Now it's "hay i wanna put a set of xxr 531s on my prelude in 17x7 +50 bt my mom said not to put 215s on it cuzit gonna stretch and dent my fenders wut shuld i do should i order a higher backspaceing to be safe cuz stock offsets are +55 and i dont wnanna scrap"
                            there used to be lots of tech info on forums

Comment

At no point in the history of the internet has the search function been properly used.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Yeah, Oxer fairly went off at him. Fair play though, kid said some stupid shit.

Speaking of build threads...I stumbled upon another one by that Scweet kid...anyone want to have a guess what it was about?
                                Friend's car lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

When I started using forums i contributed to the technical section and tried educating noobs, then gave up on the educating because noobs be noob, so proceeded to join the flaming

Comment

Working...
                                X