This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Roman if putting the 260z filler in the badge doesn't work out, integrate it into the tail light panel and do a flip down plate like the old muscle cars.

Dudeman you in here yet?

Comment

• Yeah license plate filler would be way easier to do too I think, coz can literally just cut out the rectangle and put it in the back.

I want to do so many welding things to that car, but need welder and space for it

The Crown build should not take too long once it is registered and I have bought all the parts.

I need to try and find spare parts like LCAs and etc though which I can't find locally
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• And now I'm shitting like a champ. Awesome.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Yeah license plate filler would be way easier to do too I think, coz can literally just cut out the rectangle and put it in the back.

I want to do so many welding things to that car, but need welder and space for it

The Crown build should not take too long once it is registered and I have bought all the parts.

I need to try and find spare parts like LCAs and etc though which I can't find locally

Are those crown's based off the mk2 or mk3 Supra? I was thinking the older.

Comment

• Those Crowns are the Celica/Supra Mk 2 era

but those cars were 4 stud and Crown is 5 stud, and the trailing arm has a hub pressed into it which is too hard to remove to change over

Comment

• Also not to forget the MX73 Cressida that has the same IRS setup

Comment

• So this isn't what you need?

Comment

• Roman, check these guys out.

Comment

• Wish this guy would take my lowball on this motorcycle already

Comment

• Nah man, need the semi trailing rear arms, so much harder to find Crown parts over Cressida parts

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Nah man, need the semi trailing rear arms, so much harder to find Crown parts over Cressida parts
                        Semi trailing rear suspension. Ouch. I'm in the same boat with my Z.

Comment

• LOL. Like a champ.

Comment

• morning hoes!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

Comment

• Sup Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X