This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    "so same shit, same formula just add more plastic that can break and guarantee us labor and parts money" (bmw)
    !
    Actually that's a pretty accurate description of it haha. I **** working on this car so much more than my 80's ones.

YOuR SHITS LIKE FROM the early 90's doe! How many miles that hoe got, like a million?
    Your car was new when fucking mc hammer was popular, you dumb faggot.
    My donk wheels are slow as fuck but I need does 10j rears to contain my i6 FURY MANE
    I hit the gas and shit be straigt flexin.
    & definetly not the first beema lol i got dropped off at kindergarden everyday in an e24, ive been around this shit my whole gottdam life #beemalyfe

Comment

• Only way to settle this is with a drag race

Comment

• Originally posted by ScenePointRob View Post

this will be cocky!
        I only quoted you so I could mock the splatter paint by changing your username in the quote
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

[IMG[/IMG]

this will be cocky!
          Not bad. On a real note, do you know what headers you'll be using?

Comment

• That engine is so gay. Don't even question my bmw knowlege rob.

I got beemers firing out of my asshole like scud misses, ya'll already know

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
              Actually that's a pretty accurate description of it haha. I **** working on this car so much more than my 80's ones.

YOuR SHITS LIKE FROM the early 90's doe! How many miles that hoe got, like a million?
              Your car was new when fucking mc hammer was popular, you dumb faggot.
              My donk wheels are slow as fuck but I need does 10j rears to contain my i6 FURY MANE
              I hit the gas and shit be straigt flexin.
              & definetly not the first beema lol i got dropped off at kindergarden everyday in an e24, ive been around this shit my whole gottdam life #beemalyfe
              old world (80s 90s) > Today

Your car is like what broke doctors drive
              Your car is what fake sales men drive and front with.
              You probably debagged your 515i n shit!
              Your car is the definition of crap because it costs less then a 80's 3 series.
              Your car has pussy issues like snapped water pumops n shit pussy plastic shit!
              Your car is commonly over used by smelli Indian families!
              Your car has 7er reps!
              I was made in a e30! Top that hoe! Still drives back home! My mother also gave birth to me in that same e30 on the way to the village doctor~!

YOUR CAR IS SHIT!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I only quoted you so I could mock the splatter paint by changing your username in the quote
                no its fine lol! Pat 's the idea behind the paint I love it! His motor his paint I am good with that! lol

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Not bad. On a real note, do you know what headers you'll be using?
                I think daft invasions (Rich) is fabbing some up! not sure..... I don't care to tell you the truth much about the FC lol.... Its been in the works for years lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

old world (80s 90s) > Today

Your car is like what broke doctors drive
                  Your car is what fake sales men drive and front with.
                  You probably debagged your 515i n shit!
                  Your car is the definition of crap because it costs less then a 80's 3 series.
                  Your car has pussy issues like snapped water pumops n shit pussy plastic shit!
                  Your car is commonly over used by smelli Indian families!
                  Your car has 7er reps!
                  I was made in a e30! Top that hoe! Still drives back home! My mother also gave birth to me in that same e30 on the way to the village doctor~!

YOUR CAR IS SHIT!
                  Clearly not butthurt

Comment

this will be cocky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      Clearly not butthurt
                      lol wut! Why would it hurt? I don't swing that way my shit harry and tite hoe lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• when its done ill get in and try to crack the rotas we have for "track"! lol I say we just slide it on the works........
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What the fuck kind of homo bullshit is going on in here? What the fuck Rob?
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• When did you get a 400E Rob?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                                What the fuck kind of homo bullshit is going on in here? What the fuck Rob?
                                what? lol if you missed the news last month I accidently in rage revieled my shit I tease w it here n there..... long time away from "go"

And its a project that I started w a old friend from my rx7 days its been on pause for a long long time now..... Untill recently!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X