This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Probably all down south but then the car costs a grip to bring it back up your way.
    Just move down south then. We have bbq and good beer. that's really all you need to be happy.
    Cars don't rot here the paint just fries and the interior melts

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      Just move down south then. We have bbq and good beer. that's really all you need to be happy.
      We call that... patina.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Ugh, patina. Not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
          Believe me, I'm trying to convince the wife to move down to the NE corner of Texas. Somewhere between Dallas and Houston. She wants to go back "near" home in FL which would be in the middle of fucking Cuba II (I'm originally from Miami) but that won't happen until I get out of the service.
          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          We call that... patina.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_u2vKGAGArT0/TAG50DHUqFI/AAAAAAAAABY/yeE6oiq82js/s1600/A+(118).jpg[img]
          Patina is just a fancy word for rust.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Ugh, patina. Not a fan.
            Whaaaaat? Love patina. At least, on period-correct cars that don't try too hard.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• should I!?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• DO IT!!!!!! now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  For sure.

Then have the front seats refurbished and your rear seats wrapped in the same leather.

Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    I dunno, do you have a vagina?

Of course, you should get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Whaaaaat? Love patina. At least, on period-correct cars that don't try too hard.
                      Nah, not a fan. It looks like you don't care or try too hard. I've seen way too much of that up here. I'm also picky when it comes to old cars. **** rat rods and some hot rods. Kinda a purist when it comes to pre 1967 cars. That's why I pass on those Hale's speed shop threads. It was kinda cool to see an old truck with an LSx the first time. It seems that's all they know how to do.

Comment

Nah, not a fan. It looks like you don't care or try too hard. I've seen way too much of that up here. I'm also picky when it comes to old cars. **** rat rods and some hot rods. Kinda a purist when it comes to pre 1967 cars. That's why I pass on those Hale's speed shop threads. It was kinda cool to see an old truck with an LSx the first time. It seems that's all they know how to do.

Just kidding

+1

We need to see more stuff like Mike's BMW powered Ford. Car is tits.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

An ls1 just means it'll run when you want it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            An ls1 just means it'll run when you want it to.
                            It will run but it shows no progression, no creativity.

Comment

• do it rob

imo the problem with rat style cars is ruined by the scene kids with their rusted panels

a rat should be untouched at the outside and mint mechanically
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                do it rob

imo the problem with rat style cars is ruined by the scene kids with their rusted panels

a rat should be untouched at the outside and mint mechanically
                                Even the original rat rods weren't mint mechanically.

Comment

Working...
                                X