X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the fun of driving vag kelly

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• But really it's whatever. I'll still have just under 1k in the bank from this check, gunna buy some clothes today. My next paycheck should be just as big as this one, and I get that once I'm back at school, on top of the 800 my roommates owe me and 300 my brother owes me, that pretty much pays for the turbo job itself
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Lol yup.
        It is what it is.
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Send out my touch screen to get RMA'd, get the same one back but now it has a scratch on the screen and it still doesn't work.
        what the fuck
        That would push me to a blind rage dude.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• hmm... I wonder how far away my wheels are now...
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning all.

Getting fucking cold on the east coast... it was ~50* here last night.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It has been 4 weeks since I ordered the Crown wheels, so they could be just a few weeks away

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Morning all.

Getting fucking cold on the east coast... it was ~50* here last night.
                That's perfect sleeping weather. It was gorgeous here in NYC this morning.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  That's perfect sleeping weather. It was gorgeous here in NYC this morning.
                  I submit that, on mornings like this, it's harder to get out of bed on morning than it is to solve world hunger.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I submit that, on mornings like this, it's harder to get out of bed on morning than it is to solve world hunger.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      It has been 4 weeks since I ordered the Crown wheels, so they could be just a few weeks away
                      You need to test fit the crown wheels on anything that you own that you actually can.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

You ain't kidding man. That's exactly how I felt this morning.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• I can't wait to get them.

Need to try and get the Crown home soon too, maybe this weekend if I'm free

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            You ain't kidding man. That's exactly how I felt this morning.
                            The only reason I actually got out of bed this morning was to see these assholes running around in my back yard.

Comment

• if ur not free, you have to deal with that tho

lol chris, why would you go out of bed to c these? eff that shit

world has to be trembling bad, before i come out of bed early

Comment

The only reason I actually got out of bed this morning was to see these assholes running around in my back yard.

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/20130814_071650.jpg[IMG]
                                And you didn't shoot them? What's the matter with you?
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X