Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I wasnt getting a free steak dinner tonight, I would be setting a neighborhood on fire and throwing it into the woods. rage is approaching record levels
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I *a*e it when ppl say the wor "protein" I work in a office w a bunch of china n jews lol! All on that health shake bs shake it fgt shake it! Practice those 30 sec jerk jobs u bithces!

One day ill get up and push the cube wall over on them all!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• reminds me of jdel! super ghay!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          if I wasnt getting a free steak dinner tonight, I would be setting a neighborhood on fire and throwing it into the woods. rage is approaching record levels
          Dis gone be good

Comment

if I wasnt getting a free steak dinner tonight, I would be setting a neighborhood on fire and throwing it into the woods. rage is approaching record levels
            Set the neighborhood around the restaraunt on fire. Less wait for a steak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Set the neighborhood around the restaraunt on fire. Less wait for a steak.
              if I show up at the restaurant and they say "we're out of steak", you'll see me on the news raping and pillaging Southington, CT like Im a fucking Viking.
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                He's alright, I'm not huge on him.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

if I show up at the restaurant and they say "we're out of steak", you'll see me on the news raping and pillaging Southington, CT like Im a fucking Viking.

It would be a real life version of those Capital One credit card commercials.

Comment

I *a*e it when ppl say the wor "protein" I work in a office w a bunch of china n jews lol! All on that health shake bs shake it fgt shake it! Practice those 30 sec jerk jobs u bithces!

One day ill get up and push the cube wall over on them all!
                    Hows your friend doing that was in a coma from drinking protein shakes?

Comment

remember that you said that?! LOL

In other news I managed to park my car this morning!
                      You never make any sense though so its not funny.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      :watches the late news with popcorn waiting for rage:
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Hows your friend doing that was in a coma from drinking protein shakes?
                        lol! Yeah man Zack! Hes been off the shake for a week or two now! Scary shit!

Zombie Apocalypse = Health shake
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

lol! Yeah man Zack! Hes been off the shake for a week or two now! Scary shit!

Zombie Apocalypse = Health shake
                          elaborate?....
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            elaborate?....
                            you missed it! Lol

Okay I been here for two years Eric (work). When I started these batches were on chips and coke cans! Last 6 months everyone is on the health tip! The other day this lady snatched a milky way out of my hand to show me the calories! Bitch I look like I am starving let me enjoy the fats! I swear its so enoying all this protein talk they do.... I am like eat some stake make that ass pop out of that skirt no one likes a flat ass!

Theres a gym guy here too! Major tool yo! Just tired of "health" "go green" "saving shit" fuck all that man! lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• PAGE

and a few of my friends have been really strange they must be on sterioids! They don't look buffer just fatter.....idk lol also the other day my boy was spaced out for like 10min staing off into nothing shaking his shake. Then he downs it like a crazy man and goes "ohhh I can taste the protein"

fuuuuk scary! lol hahhahahabahahhahhhah
                              Last edited by Rob&co; 08-13-2013, 12:15 PM.
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hey Miro, you going to Freaknight this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X