X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun. I wouldn't mind sun.

Comment

• no you said u wish you had cali weather all year long then you said its almost getting "cold" there. Then I told you quit your bish'n you have a touring... What more can a man ask for>!?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• And he said sun. Can't you read Rob?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• my google transulator is not working actualy I cannot red
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Actually got my learn on at work today. Replaced a head gasket and fabbed a bunch of stuff for my tractor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
              Actually got my learn on at work today. Replaced a head gasket and fabbed a bunch of stuff for my tractor.
              bs! You replaced a HG in one day? Maybe if you just slap back on the head? No resurface or anything?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• All we did was take a pencil grinder with brush head to it and get nice clean metal again, then slap it on there. It's a huge i6 diesel engine which took a bit for effort than a nice small m30 haha. We cleaned all the cylinders and galleries and retapped some of the head bolt holes.

Comment

All we did was take a pencil grinder with brush head to it and get nice clean metal again, then slap it on there. It's a huge i6 diesel engine which took a bit for effort than a nice small m30 haha. We cleaned all the cylinders and galleries and retapped some of the head bolt holes.
                  bullshit I call bull-shit! That head will warp in a week!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fuck summer weather i spent yesterday in a garage doing my brakes when it was 104 outside with 110% humidity.

Doesn't help that brake jobs are nasty as fuck so I was soaked in sweat and brake dust and grease and red brakleen, fucking volatile cancerous stuff.

I though I was gonna light on fire mane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      bullshit I call bull-shit! That head will warp in a week!
                      I'll keep you updated. John Deere i6's are really tough.

Comment

They really are. You could run one on bird shit and rot gut moonshine for years and it would still be more reliable than a vw

Comment

yeah that's why you're doing a head gasket.......... Whore!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvDpkNG4wuk"]Die BMW 3er Familie. Ein BMW Fan öffnet seine Schatzkammer. - YouTube[/ame]
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• fuck you rob i hope your headgasket blows u john deer i6 h8tr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                                fuck you rob i hope your headgasket blows u john deer i6 h8tr
                                dont use that color font in here
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X