X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Evening already? Fuh.
    rarely am i able to squeeze all that i'd like to out of a day, and today is no exception.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
      rarely am i able to squeeze all that i'd like to out of a day, and today is no exception.
      My weekdays are shit for awhile. I'm lucky to have time to shit after work and then I gotta go right back out the door to go to school.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• what are you in school for?

Comment

• Auto tech. I got a pretty good knowledge already but there's other shit I'm foggy on.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

You sound like a fat baker in a cupcake shop on a Wednesday in Portland.

Comment

• right on. how do you like your classes? i can't decide whether i'd be okay with working on other people's shit, or if i'd fucking ha-te it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                fuck portland and all it's hipster cupcake fatass bullshit. i lack motivation because i'm stoned, not because i'm fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                  right on. how do you like your classes? i can't decide whether i'd be okay with working on other people's shit, or if i'd fucking ha-te it.
                  It's pretty chill. Two days of the week is class, the other two days is shop. If I'm not doing work on mine, I'm throwing down on someone else's car with whatever they got going on. The instructors have a stupid amount of knowledge and I'm taking full advantage of it.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

fuck portland and all it's hipster cupcake fatass bullshit. i lack motivation because i'm stoned, not because i'm fat.
                    I just thought it sounded funny.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• haha goddamnit miro
                        you sonofabitch

Comment

• Listening to Nicky Romero and Nervo. The chicks from Nervo aren't too bad looking.

Comment

• And now I'm destroying the toilet at school. Fucking stinks.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• public shits are either completely degrading or totally empowering, just depends on what kind of person your are.

Comment

• Not degrading for me at all. If I didn't have to get back in class, I would've stuck around to see the next person's face when they walked in.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X