This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    I **** when the caffiene buzz hits hard and stays long.
    Happened to me on Monday shit was brutal.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How? Shit os moree $$$ heren for JDM stuff

What is it? Picture is blocked at work
      Its an epic brofist gif. I'm surprised my work doesn't block it.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It wasn't really related lol, I was just curious.
        Ah. In that case, guard is slightly lowered.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I'd throw down for the Broman Relocation Fund, Provided you hook me up with some good wheel prices.
          Cost price wheels for anyone that gets me like a working visa or something

Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
          this. let's get you over here roman, merica needs an aussie wheel-kingpin.
          Buy all the wheels

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Wheel Kingpin lol. All I hear is Godfather music now.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Just get a shipping container, fill it with wheels, a lazy boy and a generator. Maybe some snacks and be on your way
          Maybe a legal way to get there, don't feel like spending 6 weeks in a container
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Up here you could probably get a working visa by doing seasonal work for either a ski resort or the parks. There are also a couple car delerships that are looking for sales or parts people.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              Besides, what's hotter than a Southern chick that shoots guns, runs heavy machinery and isn't scared to go out and get muddy? Not much. Don't forget the skimpy clothes year round while they do all these things.
              I ain't about the mud life.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Wuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Up here you could probably get a working visa by doing seasonal work for either a ski resort or the parks. There are also a couple car delerships that are looking for sales or parts people.
                  I would probably need something that could let me stay there for 12 months, coz that should be enough time for me to prove the profitability of the business in the US and convince Import Monster to open up a shop, at which point he could hire me to work there and guarantee my work visa.

Comment

• Meh.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Happened to me on Monday shit was brutal.
                      It usually happens 1 a week for me, because I dont eat much for breakfast.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Its an epic brofist gif. I'm surprised my work doesn't block it.
                      Ah

Originally posted by 180roman View Post

Buy all the wheels

Maybe a legal way to get there, don't feel like spending 6 weeks in a container
                      Shit you can come take over my job, $500 weekly plus bonus and pay raise to $650 weekly soon.

Comment

Shit you can come take over my job, $500 weekly plus bonus and pay raise to $650 weekly soon.
                        Sounds good, that should let me buy a set of wheels every 2 weeks

Comment

I dig trucks, a bit of lift, nice wide wheels and tires, crewcab brotruck stuff.

But I don't do the mudpit crap. Roll the windows down and have the tires fling buckets of mud into the interior? Fuck that noise.

Comment

• Anyways, you guys figure out how to import me to Merica and I'll check back tomorrow

Laters

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              I would probably need something that could let me stay there for 12 months, coz that should be enough time for me to prove the profitability of the business in the US and convince Import Monster to open up a shop, at which point he could hire me to work there and guarantee my work visa.
                              I'll ask a couple people and see what I can find out. It seems everybody at the park has lived overseas.

Any chance on a student visa? Just go to school at a community college cheaply and run wheels on the side?

Comment

That's why there's garden hoses to spray down the muddy chick. Somehow, that scene would play in slow-mo.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X