This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Roman, I am your friend send me wheels to borrow. Then when you come to mericaland I will give them back.
    If I lived in Merica, I would have my collection up to 100 wheels by now
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

This is true, but I love the city there.

Roman, I am your friend send me wheels to borrow. Then when you come to mericaland I will give them back.

This is true, I could skip the heavy machinery part and just take mud and guns though.

I feel ya man. I have gotten in trouble by putting all my eggs in one basket too many times.

He can still look though.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• morning J

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          If I lived in Merica, I would have my collection up to 100 wheels by now
          How? Shit os moree $$$ heren for JDM stuff

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          What is it? Picture is blocked at work

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
            Yeah. What's wrong with the comment? Talking about good looking women isn't cheating nor will I ever cheat.
            It wasn't really related lol, I was just curious.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How? Shit os moree $$$ heren for JDM stuff
              Exactly, I could make a killer profit selling them, so I'd be able to buy 2 sets of wheels for each set I'd sell

Comment

Exactly, I could make a killer profit selling them, so I'd be able to buy 2 sets of wheels for each set I'd sell
                Because of you importing them through that importmonster.com guy?

Comment

• Exactly, I would buy through him and even if he doesn't have a shop in the US, the west coast is closer to Japan than Aus, so postage is cheaper anyway.

So if I can import wheels to Aus and still make money, than I could make a killing in the US

Comment

Exactly, I would buy through him and even if he doesn't have a shop in the US, the west coast is closer to Japan than Aus, so postage is cheaper anyway.

So if I can import wheels to Aus and still make money, than I could make a killing in the US
                    Maybe you can talk to Rob about setting up a west coast contact. I know he is working for a bavarian shop right now. Hell if I was on the west coast I would set it up.

Comment

• All you need to do is import me over there and I can take car of the set up and operation

Comment

All you need to do is import me over there and I can take car of the set up and operation
                        I'd throw down for the Broman Relocation Fund, Provided you hook me up with some good wheel prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I'd throw down for the Broman Relocation Fund, Provided you hook me up with some good wheel prices.
                          this. let's get you over here roman, merica needs an aussie wheel-kingpin.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                            this. let's get you over here roman, merica needs an aussie wheel-kingpin.
                            Wheel Kingpin lol. All I hear is Godfather music now.

Comment

• I **** when the caffiene buzz hits hard and stays long.

Comment

All you need to do is import me over there and I can take car of the set up and operation
                                Just get a shipping container, fill it with wheels, a lazy boy and a generator. Maybe some snacks and be on your way

Comment

Working...
                                X