This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    A television graphics and sports analytics company called ChyronHego, I do IT product design and implementation, as well as creating new internal services that make everyone's lives easier except for mine lol.
    is this where you will work after school is over?

Comment

• Morning RT.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Sup Matt.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Kinda want to move to Texas

Comment

• There's plenty of hot bitches in Texas. Nice plan.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I just kinda want more money
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yes one reason right there. Though NY, NY would be cool too

Comment

• NYC bitches can be hot but they just seem way snootier than them down home Southern bitches.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• The dude buying my OZ Futuras, msg'ed me today saying he can pick them up tomorrow.

I told him I have to pick them up from ym friend's house as thats where they are stored atm and won't get around to doing that till the weekend.

Actually they are there coz I let my friend borrow them to run on his car and look baller.

I also have another good friend running my SSR Formula Mesh on his S15.

I have so many wheels, I let my friends run my wheels since I can't run them at once
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Besides, what's hotter than a Southern chick that shoots guns, runs heavy machinery and isn't scared to go out and get muddy? Not much. Don't forget the skimpy clothes year round while they do all these things.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        is this where you will work after school is over?
                        I really want to work here, but I have no idea if I will get the offer. Well I have a suspicion that I will but, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Hoping I get the offer early in the year though so I can relax a bit at school, and not have to do a zillion interviews.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Besides, what's hotter than a Southern chick that shoots guns, runs heavy machinery and isn't scared to go out and get muddy? Not much. Don't forget the skimpy clothes year round while they do all these things.
                          Aren't you married with kids?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Yeah. What's wrong with the comment? Talking about good looking women isn't cheating nor will I ever cheat.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              NYC bitches can be hot but they just seem way snootier than them down home Southern bitches.
                              This is true, but I love the city there.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              The dude buying my OZ Futuras, msg'ed me today saying he can pick them up tomorrow.

I told him I have to pick them up from ym friend's house as thats where they are stored atm and won't get around to doing that till the weekend.

Actually they are there coz I let my friend borrow them to run on his car and look baller.

I also have another good friend running my SSR Formula Mesh on his S15.

I have so many wheels, I let my friends run my wheels since I can't run them at once
                              Roman, I am your friend send me wheels to borrow. Then when you come to mericaland I will give them back.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              Besides, what's hotter than a Southern chick that shoots guns, runs heavy machinery and isn't scared to go out and get muddy? Not much. Don't forget the skimpy clothes year round while they do all these things.
                              This is true, I could skip the heavy machinery part and just take mud and guns though.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I really want to work here, but I have no idea if I will get the offer. Well I have a suspicion that I will but, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Hoping I get the offer early in the year though so I can relax a bit at school, and not have to do a zillion interviews.
                              I feel ya man. I have gotten in trouble by putting all my eggs in one basket too many times.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

He can still look though.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X