Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think after I get my coils I am going to get a DSLR, I am just torn on which to get. the d3200 or the t3i. I have gone back and forth. d3200 has better specs as far as MP and ISO but the t3i has more lenses and af lenses, with better low light. I think it may just come down to price really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      Why so expensive?
      Because those speakers are god tier amoungst all the bozo fags

Comment

• I should learn a lot more about how to take good photos. When you're looking at a camera to get, you get all excited and promise yourself you'll learn all of the functions but then you get it and its like...

Ok I'm gonna take a pic of..... this chair.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Joining the broke club. Starting to accept the fact that I'll never get a daily, and I just need to make the 10mpg car suitable for doing such things.
          It's impossible
          I've been dailing a 82 f150 with a 351 and a four barrel carb and a three speed auto i've been averaging about 12 mpg tho

Its just so hard to stay off the loud petal, lighting up the rear tires in a huge old brown truck is the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            I should learn a lot more about how to take good photos. When you're looking at a camera to get, you get all excited and promise yourself you'll learn all of the functions but then you get it and its like...

I do have alot of subjects around me. I have several cars, dogs, scenery, family stuff, general shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              I should learn a lot more about how to take good photos. When you're looking at a camera to get, you get all excited and promise yourself you'll learn all of the functions but then you get it and its like...

For photography class in highschool I refused to take pictures of anything other than rolls of paper towels. I was stoned all the time so it was way too difficult to figure out shit to take pictures of.

Still better than all the girls in the class who just took pictures of eachother with the 1000 dollar cameras

Comment

• The Nikon is trash, their interface sucks, and the image quality is well below that of the Canon. Buy Canon.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  The Nikon is trash, their interface sucks, and the image quality is well below that of the Canon. Buy Canon.
                  I know you have alot of opinions about cameras and I may just do that I just need to find price a good one. I will scope out that camera gear place you sent me on facebook.

Comment

• I could go on for days as to why you should buy Canon over Nikon. Buy Canon.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also get a T2i over the T3i. Cheaper, same sensor, and doesn't have a stupid swivel screen to break.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The Nikon is trash, their interface sucks, and the image quality is well below that of the Canon. Buy Canon.
                        Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I know you have alot of opinions about cameras and I may just do that I just need to find price a good one. I will scope out that camera gear place you sent me on facebook.
                        I'm really happy with my canon. Ive only used a Nikon twice. They were fine generally speaking, but every reputable photographer I asked, recommended canon.

Comment

• So this bitch decided to brake check me on the highway. Pretty hard. Mind you, there was at least three car lengths between us. Here's the part that confirms there's no hope for the human race: she had kids in the back seat.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Brake checking is fucking stupid. It puts you at a huge risk for getting rear ended which is the thing you're supposedly trying to prevent by brakechecking to getting rid of tailgaters.

I just change lanes when people tailgate me, if that's not and option ill get off the gas until i'm at 5 under and drop it into 4th, people seem to usually get the message when you slow down and then suddenly pull away from them.

Comment

Also get a T2i over the T3i. Cheaper, same sensor, and doesn't have a stupid swivel screen to break.
                              Looked at the t2i. Proabably what I will go with because of the price difference and the other features I dont care about.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              So this bitch decided to brake check me on the highway. Pretty hard. Mind you, there was at least three car lengths between us. Here's the part that confirms there's no hope for the human race: she had kids in the back seat.
                              I never brake check people, I just flash my brake lights and slow way down if its single lane. I never actually engage the brakes thats just retarded and asking for whiplash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                                So this bitch decided to brake check me on the highway. Pretty hard. Mind you, there was at least three car lengths between us. Here's the part that confirms there's no hope for the human race: she had kids in the back seat.
                                I found the source of your problem.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X