X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Sneak peak at what I'm trying to buy atm

Just need confirmation that it is indeed a set of 4 wheels, as the description translates as "Set of 4 wheels?"
    Why the fuck would you put a question mark there, making me doubt shit

Ohhh I was just looking at them before.

And don't worry you are safe because I'm broke anyway.

Plus I found some sorta crazy specs wheels that I want just because why the fuck not factor.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• wait link me them, because I'm 99% sure they are not the same wheels
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

wait link me them, because I'm 99% sure they are not the same wheels
        Oh god, now I have to try and find them again.

I only briefly looked at them because they ain't my cup of tea.

Comment

• These are not on YJ hence why I doubt that you found them

Comment

• Aaron from IM linked me this other site and holy shit so many wheels for so cheap I am like lost lol

I was like FFUUUUU Aaron why you do this to me

Comment

These are not on YJ hence why I doubt that you found them
              I just noticed the bolts around the lip are different to the ones I where looking at.

Comment

• Yeah exactly

And these wheels have like the most awesome center caps

The writing on them is just funny, like WTF were the Japs thinking when they wrote that

Comment

• Alot of centre caps are just awesome especially the ones with really broken english on them.

I'd be tempted to buy this pair of wheels if I actually had money....

Even though the specs are too much for anything that I own but oh well...

Comment

• Hey Roman, you still doing the deal with letting us Americans buy wheels off YJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Alot of centre caps are just awesome especially the ones with really broken english on them.

I'd be tempted to buy this pair of wheels if I actually had money....

Even though the specs are too much for anything that I own but oh well...
                      Just get my wheels LOL
                      I stock the best stuff

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Hey Roman, you still doing the deal with letting us Americans buy wheels off YJ?
                      Well I'm trying to talk my importer into it.
                      He is moving to a new shop/warehouse that is 3x bigger than his current shop, so You can imagine that things are doing pretty well.

The problem is it would require a certainly large outlay of money to set up shop in the US, so he would have to consider it carefully and look into the import laws of the US customs and etc first.

You could probably currently buy things through him, but the advantage of having a US based shop allows for container shipping to be available and thats where some major savings could be had over regular shipping.

Comment

Just get my wheels LOL
                        I stock the best stuff
                        But you don't have any 15x10 -73's.

Comment

• You won't run specs like that anyway, coz you are scared

I have 15x12 -75s lol

You do not have the same lack of care as I have for my Crown, therefore you will not do things to your car that I would do, coz it would make it un-registerable

Comment

You won't run specs like that anyway, coz you are scared

I have 15x12 -75s lol

You do not have the same lack of care as I have for my Crown, therefore you will not do things to your car that I would do, coz it would make it un-registerable
                            Well the R31 is never legally seeing the road again anyway so why does it matter if it makes it un-reisterable?

I would just need some massive flares to make them fit.

Comment

Well I'm trying to talk my importer into it.
                              He is moving to a new shop/warehouse that is 3x bigger than his current shop, so You can imagine that things are doing pretty well.

The problem is it would require a certainly large outlay of money to set up shop in the US, so he would have to consider it carefully and look into the import laws of the US customs and etc first.

You could probably currently buy things through him, but the advantage of having a US based shop allows for container shipping to be available and thats where some major savings could be had over regular shipping.
                              I just need to buy some on YJ pretty soon. I've got a friend that is bringing a container over this winter or spring and told me I can have some space on it. I'm just trying to navigate my way through so I can get them shipped to Thailand. I'm in need of a set of Ordens, Prodrive GC10E's and some crazy OG meshies for my Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Well the R31 is never legally seeing the road again anyway so why does it matter if it makes it un-reisterable?

I would just need some massive flares to make them fit.
                                Thought it was your street car

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I just need to buy some on YJ pretty soon. I've got a friend that is bringing a container over this winter or spring and told me I can have some space on it. I'm just trying to navigate my way through so I can get them shipped to Thailand. I'm in need of a set of Ordens, Prodrive GC10E's and some crazy OG meshies for my Z.
                                Thats a nice shopping list, shit will get expensive

You can use www.importmonster.com.au to browse YJ in english

But if you want to buy I'd recommend you email them and explain that you want the shipping to go to a Thailand address and they can organize that for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X