This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    GF's little cousin came by to show her off her new tattoo and to show off how unique she is (going to art school). Apparently it wasn't the right time for me to tell her Miley Cyrus has the same tattoo.
    What I got from that story is that you know that Miley Cyrus has the same tattoo...
    Why do you know this....
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      What I got from that story is that you know that Miley Cyrus has the same tattoo...
      Why do you know this....
      I heard about it form the GF's friend who didn't tell my GF's cousin about it. Apparently I'm the asshole. Fuck it. Beer time.

Comment

• Fucking been raging that my wheels have not sold yet
        Is $1500 really too much to ask for a hard to find set of 17x9 +24 OZ Futuras with the only thing wrong is that the caps are missing.
        And OZ Pegasus in the same size and even better condition for only $1600

Fuck people drive me nutz, buy my shit already, I could use the $3k to put into savings for Japan

Comment

• I would buy your futuras ifI was at that stage of my build I love futuras

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I heard about it form the GF's friend who didn't tell my GF's cousin about it. Apparently I'm the asshole. Fuck it. Beer time.
            ha ha

I don't do tattoos, I don't mind them on other people and some of my friends are pretty heavily tattooed, but it just isn't something I would get.
            A clean cut look will never go out of style

Comment

• It is 2 months until my new wheel collection arrives and I'm hoping to sell those OZ wheels by then, coz my parents will start questioning where all the extra wheels came from and where did I get the money for them.

But if I sell the wheels I could pay off my new purchases and still have the same amount of money in the account as I started with.

Comment

• I want at least one I already have the idea but it will be a easily hidden one

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  It is 2 months until my new wheel collection arrives and I'm hoping to sell those OZ wheels by then, coz my parents will start questioning where all the extra wheels came from and where did I get the money for them.

But if I sell the wheels I could pay off my new purchases and still have the same amount of money in the account as I started with.
                  so these 2 sets will turn into how maynsets?

Comment

• Those 2 should pay for a couple of sets and a couple of pairs, I'll have to add extra for my watch and one other set I'm trying to buy atm.

Comment

• And what will you do with said wheels?

Comment

• Sneak peak at what I'm trying to buy atm

Just need confirmation that it is indeed a set of 4 wheels, as the description translates as "Set of 4 wheels?"
                        Why the fuck would you put a question mark there, making me doubt shit

Attached Files

Comment

• Half of the wheels are for the Crown, other half are for the Z.

I'll just save up and widen them to the required specs

Comment

• So far my wheel list for the galant is

work equips
                            ssr sp1
                            oz futura
                            bbs chr

I am sure there are others but I cant think of them ATM

Comment

• a set of bbs lm too

Comment

• My current list of 17" wheels is:
                                BBS RS 17x8 0, 17x9 +20
                                BBS LM 17x9 +5
                                OZ Futura 17x9 +24
                                OZ Pegasus 17x9 +24
                                SSR FM 17x9/10 +25
                                Autostrada Monza 17x9 +21
                                Pansport LM8b 17x8/9 +32