This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macaque View Post
    Can I see some pics of your cars? Please post. Thanks.

Someone stole my bike on June 27th 2013.
    Looks like they took the only thing of value that you had then.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Please post pics of your cars.....where can I find them. I didn't expect much love. I doubt you know much about MK3s.....so it is okay.

Comment

Please post pics of your cars.....where can I find them. I didn't expect much love. I doubt you know much about Mk3s.....so it is okay.
        Its a fwd economy vehicle driven by hipsters and college girls.
        What else is there to know?

I do know that as far as well done/nice ones, yours are complete garbage.

Comment

Asked for pics....where are they???

Waiting for sic SUV pics breh......I bet I will be waiting till I die of old age. I know plenty of fuck twads like you. Talk shit. Produce nothing except hopes and dreams.

You see that red thing hanging.....I know you are familiar with beastiality.

Comment

• WTF for real, somebody ban this twat

Comment

• Wussup.

So the S2000 neighbor finally worked on scrapping his car today, so when I got home from work I brought my cherry picker over and helped pull the engine/trans.

He couldn't figure out where to put it in his garage since he had another car in there so I was suggesting mine...

But the guy is scrapping the car within the next few days, so since I helped he said I can take anything I needed that's still on the car. Only thing I need is the dash harness, but I think I might take the master cylinders just in case I need those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                WTF for real, somebody ban this twat
                Kurwa.

Comment

• Hows it feel to be 33 and still not know shit?
                  I'm not going to waste my time posting up pics of my cars, everyone here already knows what the real fucking deal is.

I will tell you that my wheels are worth more than your car.

Comment

• Lol VW's.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Wussup.

So the S2000 neighbor finally worked on scrapping his car today, so when I got home from work I brought my cherry picker over and helped pull the engine/trans.

He couldn't figure out where to put it in his garage since he had another car in there so I was suggesting mine...

But the guy is scrapping the car within the next few days, so since I helped he said I can take anything I needed that's still on the car. Only thing I need is the dash harness, but I think I might take the master cylinders just in case I need those.
                      WTF
                      so did he not pull the fucking motor?
                      Get that fucking cluster its worth like 400 bucks, also the rear end is worth some good money too IIRC.

Comment

Hows it feel to be 33 and still not know shit?
                        I'm not going to waste my time posting up pics of my cars, everyone here already knows what the real fucking deal is.

I will tell you that my wheels are worth more than your car.
                        Sure dude.....I'm sure. I have been through this before many times. Post pics or STFU. It is real simple. Put the picture where your mouth is.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          Lol VW's.
                          The honda's of the euro world, but less reliable and more expensive to repair.

Comment

• Shit. Your wheels are worth more than my car nevermind his.

Comment

The honda's of the euro world, but less reliable and more expensive to repair.
                              You guys can **** all you want. Post pics please. Simple request. Or point me to your thread with pics. Kthnx

Comment

Sure dude.....I'm sure. I have been through this before many times. Post pics or STFU. It is real simple. Put the picture where your mouth is.
                                You're obviously too stupid to figure out how to find Dude's thread, but if/when you do...

You'll feel like a complete idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X