This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macaque View Post
    I'm new here. Which one of you assholes wants to take me under their wing and give me some sweet sweet nurturing on proper SW etiquette and how to avoid general doucebaggery?

I'm actually cool. I promise.
    Who the fuck are you?

Comment

• I'm gone for 10 hours and there's newbs calling out other newbs? The fuck is this shit?

Comment

• Yo what it do baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Hey you newb go fuck yourself and leave this thread
          Clever retort....I'll assume you are the smart one.
          Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
          Who the fuck are you?
          Nobody important. Just came on here to look around. I like what I see.
          Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          I'm gone for 10 hours and there's newbs calling out other newbs? The fuck is this shit?
          I prefer noob.....not a newb at all though.....just to this forum.
          Last edited by Macaque; 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Sup coco. Finally back home after spending 4 days breathing forest fire smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              I'm gone for 10 hours and there's newbs calling out other newbs? The fuck is this shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Sup coco. Finally back home after spending 4 days breathing forest fire smoke.
                Sounds hazardous.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  Yeah I just got to Kyle's response about all that. Solid wording and it somewhat toned down some of the shit talking. It's nice to see there are intelligent people out there that understand what he's doing and why. Sooooo is the evo scene the new worst scene? hahahaha
                  For me to just get pissed at everyone who is pissed at me would just be stupid. I've learned to just be rash about the situation and not come off as a know-it-all or dbag, things tend to simmer down a lot quicker than if I was to defend my doings in a more up-tempered way.

ps. I just put up the pic of the destruction. It really isn't much but I'm sure the Evo guys will have another wave of shit to throw at me.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• So when are you faggots going to stop being faggots?

Talking about feelings getting hurt and shit -________- gtfo.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                      For me to just get pissed at everyone who is pissed at me would just be stupid. I've learned to just be rash about the situation and not come off as a know-it-all or dbag, things tend to simmer down a lot quicker than if I was to defend my doings in a more up-tempered way.

ps. I just put up the pic of the destruction. It really isn't much but I'm sure the Evo guys will have another wave of shit to throw at me.
                      Bro, you don't even EvoM.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      So when are you faggots going to stop being faggots?

Talking about feelings getting hurt and shit -________- gtfo.
                      You don't even E28 bro.

Comment

• Bro you dont even low.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macaque View Post
                          Clever retort....I'll assume you are the smart one.

Nobody important. Just came on here to look around. I like what I see.

I prefer noob.....not a newb at all though.....just to this forum.
                          I am going against my rule of commenting back to noobs,

But darn tootin right I am the smart one.

You must prove yourself to stay here. What say you have to offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Bro you dont even low.
                            Bro you dont even go fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              I don't care whOs ass I have tO kiss u will be banned Fgt!

Originally posted by Macaque View Post
                              I'm new here. Which one of you assholes wants to take me under their wing and give me some sweet sweet nurturing on proper SW etiquette and how to avoid general doucebaggery?

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll308/Elwheezy/gifs/2514992975_8a0ca660a9_o_zps22b49608.gif[IMG]

I'm actually cool. I promise.
                              Prove it.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              Hey you newb go fuck yourself and leave this thread
                              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              4,000+ posts = n00b?

WAT.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                Bro you dont even low.
                                You don't even hypebeast.

Comment

Working...
                                X