X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Uh no..

I prefer the old school hot rod style of mechanics. Dive right into it. I would love be to a hot rodder of the 50s that era of modding is bad ass. Same with the late 60s early 70s

Just finished my 2nd cup
    I'm with ya man. Everything is fucking computers and shit these days. It was nice to turn a screwdriver and dump in more fuel. Simple shit like that.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• I keep driving by a huge warehouse that has recently gone up for sale. Its on a busy street and gets a lot of exposure. I keep dreaming about turning it into a man cave house. And using the extra space storing classic cars for people (charge for the service).

I will now whore photos.

Comment

• Bedroom Idea

Comment

• Kitchen Idea

Comment

• Living Room, pallets FTW

Comment

• Fuuuuuuu

Comment

• Go home truck you are drunk

Comment

• look out Martha Stu.!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    I'm with ya man. Everything is fucking computers and shit these days. It was nice to turn a screwdriver and dump in more fuel. Simple shit like that.
                    You watch fast and loud?

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    I keep driving by a huge warehouse that has recently gone up for sale. Its on a busy street and gets a lot of exposure. I keep dreaming about turning it into a man cave house. And using the extra space storing classic cars for people (charge for the service).

I will now whore photos.
                    Trust me the money is in storage. Some of the storage warehouses I ship to charge 200 per pallet per month. I just shipped 136 palltes to PA. Do the math.

Comment

You watch fast and loud?

Trust me the money is in storage. Some of the storage warehouses I ship to charge 200 per pallet per month. I just shipped 136 palltes to PA. Do the math.
                      I do watch it but more for the entertainment and the finished product. The bagged Rambler was badass.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZFp8ldcTx4"]40 Years of Complete Isolation (Part 1/4) - YouTube[/ame]
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

You watch fast and loud?

Fuel my fire. I would love to do this, and it would be badass to make money on it too. What do you guys store on the pallets, and for how long do you typically store them?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            I do watch it but more for the entertainment and the finished product. The bagged Rambler was badass.
                            I love the show. I have been slacking on this season

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            Fuel my fire. I would love to do this, and it would be badass to make money on it too. What do you guys store on the pallets, and for how long do you typically store them?
                            We have books/printed material. I know a warehouse I send stuff too in Denver has had some of our shit for over 2 years now. It has just been forgotten. Really it could be trashed but shit the warehouse is making money off of us. The average span is 3-4 months.

Comment

I love the show. I have been slacking on this season

We have books/printed material. I know a warehouse I send stuff too in Denver has had some of our shit for over 2 years now. It has just been forgotten. Really it could be trashed but shit the warehouse is making money off of us. The average span is 3-4 months.
                              I would need a forklift.

Comment

• Rainy day= not doing shit all day. Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X