X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    lol dave, like a ninja

i'm with matt on this tho, don't really suffer from rage fri(or any)day
    I function at about 90% rage levels all day long. It only takes one small incident to put me over the 100% marker and into complete rage mode

Im a powder keg waiting to explode
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i can explode fast too, like yesterday with those stupid arrogant dwarf cops (for real, this dude barely reached my shoulders and i'm 6ft1

looking up to me, trying to be as big as he could be, telling me i had to calm down

i told him to leave me alone, he started yapping about not slandering cops, and that he was gonna arrest me

i showed him my phone, and told him, i'm taping this, so it's your word against my phone's, and you are using verbal aggression and intimidation against me, so be nice and leave me alone

and then these old folks backed me up, who also couldn't pass and get home

so he left me

fuckyeah
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

i can explode fast too, like yesterday with those stupid arrogant dwarf cops (for real, this dude barely reached my shoulders and i'm 6ft1

looking up to me, trying to be as big as he could be, telling me i had to calm down

i told him to leave me alone, he started yapping about not slandering cops, and that he was gonna arrest me

i showed him my phone, and told him, i'm taping this, so it's your word against my phone's, and you are using verbal aggression and intimidation against me, so be nice and leave me alone

and then these old folks backed me up, who also couldn't pass and get home

so he left me

fuckyeah
        stop bullying midget cops lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• he came to me

i was shouting to all of them haha

Comment

• Morning.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup chris

how are the marriage feet?

getting colder or ...

Comment

doens't everybody in RT have a case of the mondays?
                Shit after I have had my morning coffee I am the cheeriest motherfucker ever. I do it just to irritate people. Basically I am too cheery for them.

Comment

• my ex gf was like that, a typical morning person
                  up at 8, cheery, talkative, happy

and then i wake up at 10-11 like a zombie

at first she started talking to me, untill i said, i need at least an hour before she could talk to me

Comment

• I **** mornings honestly. But gotta make the best of it.

Comment

sup chris

how are the marriage feet?

getting colder or ...
                      Nah, piece of cake. I'm just ready to get it over with and get to the honeymoon part of it. 10 days on the beach sounds fanfuckingtastic.
                      Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      my ex gf was like that, a typical morning person
                      up at 8, cheery, talkative, happy

and then i wake up at 10-11 like a zombie

at first she started talking to me, untill i said, i need at least an hour before she could talk to me
                      I feel like almost all women have this trait. Up, perky, ready to go.

Meanwhile, most of us don't want to hear a bird chirp for at least an hour.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I **** mornings honestly. But gotta make the best of it.
                        Best way to start your mornings: wake up with something you look forward to.

A new gadget to play with, driving your car to work, or waking up to food you wanted to eat last night. Anything helps.

Comment

• Good to hear
                          where u heading for honeymoon?

only time i'm jolly in the morning, is if i've been drinking all night and did not go to bed

or when i'm in a paradise, with morning temps of 82°F +

or when i'm on snowboard holiday

no car can take that away

driving my gti in the morning does not make me happy

Comment

• I

need

coffee

NOW!
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• coffee, the next ripoff

Can't function without that morning cup of coffee? Researchers in the UK say the idea that coffee gives you a boost in the morning is a myth.

A study from psychologists at the University of Bristol reveals the caffeine in coffee does not make people more alert - all it does is relieve withdrawal symptoms.

The BBC quotes lead researcher Professor Peter Rogers as saying "That alertness you feel is you getting back to normal, rather than to an above normal level."

However, if you don't regularly drink coffee, a latte, espresso or cappuccino will give you that coffee buzz.

Another cup of coffee, anyone?

Comment

• I've actually never had coffee before.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Working...
                                X