• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Every time an LS1 starts, a redneck gets a Milwaukee's Best Ice
    Thats alot of MBI
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Thats alot of MBI
      That is a very true statement.

I think it's gotten to the point where LSX's have become the 'ak-47' of motors. Doesn't matter what you put them through, the'll take it and just keep on chugging.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Not quite, LS1s are not really that reliable, they are just the motor of choice because you can make 300kWs with just some cams and a tune, so they don't need a big build to make that power reliably.

If you try and turbo them, then you need to spend some money to upgrade everything.
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          That is a very true statement.

I think it's gotten to the point where LSX's have become the 'ak-47' of motors. Doesn't matter what you put them through, the'll take it and just keep on chugging.
          Nah, they're just cheap and easy to maintain.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Not quite, LS1s are not really that reliable, they are just the motor of choice because you can make 300kWs with just some cams and a tune, so they don't need a big build to make that power reliably.

If you try and turbo them, then you need to spend some money to upgrade everything.
            I dont know about the other lsx motors but if you replace the rod bolts and oil pump the ls1's last forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I dont know about the other lsx motors but if you replace the rod bolts and oil pump the ls1's last forever.
              Yeah bro, just rod bolts and oil pump. Just hope you catch them on a good day.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Think I figured out my fitness goals I'd like to be at by the end of the year. Since I'm 5'8" and currently at about 188 lbs, I think 180-185 is around my goal weight at around 8 % bodyfat,

Gonna be tough, but it's so doable.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Yeah bro, just rod bolts and oil pump. Just hope you catch them on a good day.
                  lol this nigga

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    lol this nigga
                    I'm just fucking around. Obviously done as preventative. Although I do know a few people who have had oil pumps shit out on them on track. Not good days for them.

But they weren't LS1s.

And they weren't really the smartest people ever.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• all cars suck, i had to fix a honda today. The world is going to hell.

Comment

• Im so fucking glad i dont do that shit for a living

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          all cars suck, i had to fix a honda today. The world is going to hell.
                          Being completely serious though, I think the S5x motors are some of the most reliable motors out there, along with XJZ series, in terms of performance motors.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Being completely serious though, I think the S5x motors are some of the most reliable motors out there, along with XJZ series, in terms of performance motors.
                            without a doubt, even the m52 is an incredible motor. I don't know why they don't turbo them and swap them in other cars like 240's and rx7's. It's funny how people say BMW's break a lot, except bmw owners

Well it's mostly just RT assholes.

Comment

• Imma let you guys finish, but the G60 was one of the best engines of all time.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Can't argue with facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X